WTF Picture of the Day

That is friggin disgusting.

The tag says “made in China.” That could also be a hint to its age.

1 Like

No. I couldn’t find. There were a few other labels, but they were just warning labels.

It certainly could be. I have seen water heaters much older before

1 Like

Siding loose as a goose at an inspection today…

3 Likes

I don’t think it would withstand Ian or Fiona…

1 Like

Just installed a sump pump last summer and it required a weep hole drilled into the pipe.

Still properly operating? With proper maintenance, I guess. 1993 though?! :man_shrugging:

Yeah, you just never know. I’ve seen a couple from the 80s, and several from the early 90s all still operating. Obviously, I recommend replacement asap

3 Likes

Wild!

Okay! I guess these smaller point-of-use tanks don’t have as much wear-n-tear potential compared to a normal size SFH water heater.

Not more than an electric kettle.

1 Like

actually, I didnt realize it was only a 4 gal tank… I was assuming it was a standard size water heater until you said that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You might need one on standby for all the hot water you’re gonna get outta this thing. They have it plumbed for the sink and then routed over to a shower. Occupant says they get all of 4mins of hot water, MAYBE.

1 Like

Do other areas of the country have biggest vegetable competitions, or is that just a midwestern thing? :joy:

1 Like
3 Likes
3 Likes

Wires in contact with overhead garage door brackets and lift pully. And it’s aluminum wire to boot.

The new garage door works great though.

5 Likes

Coming soon to a garage door near you :wink:

5 Likes

Just make it work.

5 Likes

It was about average for the rest of the place.

1 Like