www.approvedhomeinspectoreducation.com

Originally Posted By: bmerrell
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

NY State courses- which once approved will be offered in 2006 for Inspectors who have not met their 100 or 250 Inspections and wish to become Licensed-

Also come to the Chapter meeting on 11-15 at 6pm at the Paradise Diner
www.linachi.org for more information

Have a great day!

If you wish to pay with a credit card for the meeting, call 631-563-7720 so it can be processed before the meeting

JOE FERRY, Esquire-NACHI Counsel will be at the meeting to discuss Errors and Omission Insurance for NACHI Members and liability issues. A hot topic, Hot meeting and we all should try to attend-

The head count to date is 55 and we can hold up to 75 at the dinner meeting. I think it will be a sold out crowd! (80-82 would really be max!)

allaround@optonline.net to confirm your attendance

www.linachi.org for information
-----------------------------------------------

Originally Posted By: jferry

Bill -

I am looking forward to meeting our Long Island membership. Many thanks to you and Len Ungar for setting this up.

Warm personal regards,

Joe

Thank you for a great presentation regarding the importance of Insurance to protect a Home Inspector from liability Issues.

All the attendees were very pleased you were here to talk about the difference between general liability which is restrictive and errors and omissions insurance which is very benefitial-

Not to mention that the polivy your guys have set up can include cgl with the policy- A win, win for all NACHI members!!!

Thanks again for evrything!!!

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Bill, I heard 81 in attendance tonight. Wow!

Nick Gromicko

Founder

dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: jferry

gromicko wrote:
Bill, I heard 81 in attendance tonight. Wow!

Nick -

I keep telling you, I'm a huge draw!

Joe

We couldn’t have done it without you Joe- Thanks for coming- A lot of members really needed information on the E and O Insurance-

Thanks Again,

Bill