www.HomeInspectorBrochure.com

www.HomeInspectorBrochure.com

They don’t want business too bad, contacted them several times ,the order process on their site didnt work for some reason, attempted to do it via email, never heard back from them…oh well

Hello everyone. I would like to introduce myself. My name is Rob Marriott and I am now in charge of customer support at www.HomeInspectorBrochure.com I would like to start by apologizing to Michael Saxton for his bad experience on our site. Michael, if you would like to email me I would be happy to offer you discounts for your inconvenience. We launched HomeInspectorBrochure.com a few months ago and I must admit we had some bugs with the site and we were using a call center to handle our customer support. We have since fixed our glitches and realized the hard way that the customer service needed to be handled 100% internally.

I want to assure everyone that it is our intention to offer home inspectors top quality brochures at the lowest price available. It is true that Vista print sometimes has specials i.e. very low priced brochures but their regular price is $340 for 1000 brochures. I do not want to bash competitors on here so the only other thing I will say about Vista Print is that they are a huge company with $600+ million in revenues and they have these specials to collect emails for future marketing purposes.

Our price is $149 + $40 shipping and handling for 1000 brochures. We try to make the ordering process as easy as possible. We have three Home Inspector Brochure designs to choose from and we also have pre written text you can choose from if you do not want to write your own copy. If anyone has any suggestions at all on how we can make our site or product better for NACHI members please let me know. It truly is my intention to offer the best quality, customer service and price.

Once again I would like to apologize to Michael and anyone who may have had a bad experience while we worked out kinks. Nick Gromicko and the people at NACHI have been great to us and I want to make sure all members are 110% satisfied. Please let me know if you have any questions.