Zombie Preparedness | CDC

Whether you are a fan of crap like the Walking Dead TV series is probably the single biggest determinant in your gullibility and servitude to every flip-flop and downright lie issued by the CDC. So the CDC has taken to using the Zombie Apocalypse imagery in earnest.

https://www.cdc.gov/cpr/zombie/index.htm

Just ferreting out the zombies.

1 Like

The CDC is just gaining your confidence with this. They still want to make you a slaving pincushion for their medical mafia for the rest of your life. The same goes for your children and grandchildren.

Look who makes up the officers of the CDC. It ain’t the young-at-heart.

No. DROWN the CDC with free speech and facts.

so you are saying that age is a problem at the CDC, how old are you? are you a doctor? Whose advice would you suggest we follow instead of the medical professionals at the CDC?

1 Like

Did you see the CDC zombie crap?

2 Likes

nope, too busy fighting zombies in my own backyard to care…sorry

6 Likes

The CDC states it was/is a “tongue in cheek” campaign that was started as an avenue to reach out in a different way about disease/catastrophe preparedness. Maybe because the “Walking Dead” is filmed in Atlanta and has been a huge hit with a mass following. Surprised that an agency based in Atlanta could take a different, yet unique approach to marketing such a thing? Sometimes, reading between the lines and can be helpful.

3 Likes

I have a client who is in charge of Tuberculosis education. at the CDC. They use all types of graphics, banners etc. to get the message out to the public. I have no problem with the Zombie stuff.

3 Likes

You can start by listening to a group called the Frontline Doctors.

I have a problem with the Walking Dead genre and mentality. Any sane person wouldn’t want to have their head filled with that cinematic creepshow of brain splatter week afer week. And they sure wouldn’t want their children and grandchildren watching it for 11 years. It’s become more like a religious cult.

“You can start by listening to a group called the Frontline Doctors.”

1 Like

Speaking of cults…

stupid

2 Likes

The gore genre of films was introduced to the world in July of 1963 with the low-budget Blood Feast. It was mostly screened in drive-in theaters and backstreet art cinemas. I believe they probably used the film and genre and script as code to message and coordinate their international operatives for the assassination of JFK in November of 1963.Blood-feast

1 Like

Did you know that the world is flat? :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

You are in need of mental help. So sad, hope you seek it. God Bless!

2 Likes

If you dig a hole deep enough, you may hit China. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

If the zombies came looking for brains in you guys they would go home hungry.

Some things you should keep to yourself. :sunglasses:

2 Likes