17 Book / 0 Monthly Fee

The system is flawed for you, not me.
You know Bob, ever since I lost that inspection, I haven’t been able to sleep.
Do me a favor, please don’t refer any more inspections to me. I can’t handle it.
Thanks.
And thanks for your advice.

No Problem.
See why you use them.

Seller Saturday makes Drones and was showing me his 50 pound payload model he built.

That’s gotta be big bucks. That’s commercial stuff there.

$4 per inspection for ISN. Recall / 90 day is no charge right now because my clients order alarms … easy sell in St. Louis :wink:

I am still full time at inspecting and I have another inspector right now and I plan on more. My goal is to step into the management/marketing position of both companies and let others inspect for me. You really have to step out of your mind set. After I went to Dallas it’s amazing how much we could really earn. I met many in the range of 300K up to 2 mill. I now have over 30 offices in St. Louis with my candy dishes. Laugh all you want but I’m making my move. So should you. Consider just a few months. You have nothing to lose.

He worked for a certain Agency.The tech was mind boggling.

Billy,

I know the other companies brag about how they have several people assigned each inspection firm to take calls…so very few if any calls go unanswered.

How do you handle this?

I tried to find answers on your website but there wasn’t a lot of detail.

Also, would it be possible to get a the phone numbers of a couple current clients so I could call and “test” the answering service?

The FAA and the Feds are scrambling to regulate this. Amazon is looking at using drones to make deliveries instead of using USPS, UPS and FedEx. Amazon already has their distribution centers set up in most nearby states.
We might be around to see this come to fruition.:wink: Cheers!!

You should see the software .
Do not like the idea of where its going myself as redlight and speed cameras are just a taste of the bad side .

Is dispensing assessment and punishment far behind ? (beyond traffic)

Eugene,

Keep in mind we just started this company this year. I have enough people in place for the accounts I currently have. So far we have not had any missed calls but I’m sure I will sooner or later. No answering service will be 100% available at all times. There will be times when someone will go into a holding que for the next available agent. Do we try to minimize it yes of course and I have it set up to where if they wait so long the call comes directly to me. So far no call has come directly to me so we are doing well. If a call gets pushed to me time to hire more people and I will as I grow. Send me a email and I’ll give you a number to test out and a website that relates to it so you know its real.

PS… The biggest company I’ve heard of that only tends to only home inspectors has 3 teams with 4 people on each team. They have 186 accounts. I was told by this from a close friend who researches everything in life before he makes a move. If his numbers are correct think about it with only 3 teams 4 people each and 186 accounts some calls are going to the cue. That’s just my take on it.

So would that be a No I/we don’t?

Correct I have decided to market a price where everyone has the opportunity to afford a quality service.

OK…thanks. Good luck with your new venture.

I think Nick has it where a vendor must offer an exclusive InterNACHI discount. But that’s silly because there is always a way to circumvent that.

I think that’s a good deal you have Billy. So lets say I only wanted to utilize your services for select time periods such as when I’m on vacation or gone a week for training. Can you come and go as you please?

I might give you a try next time I’m out of pocket for several days…

Billy, congrats on the new business. Not a huge deal, but did you have to choose “Inspector Office Pro” as your business name? I’ve had 2 people this week ask when we opened up a call center! It’s hard enough that everyone thinks I sell E&O Insurance!

Yes sir. We will set you up in the system and simply use it when you wish. All you need to remember is to contact us so we know you are live aka you forwarded your number to the number we assigned you.

Thanks Nathan. I really appreciate it. Without our face to face I probably wouldn’t be sitting where I am. Thanks again.

lol Dom. Yes the name was just to perfect. Plus the logo rocks you have to admit :wink:

Hi Billy,

My email adress is kerninspections@gmail.com

Dom if Billy was smart enough to use the name he emulated for Home Inspection Reports he would not need to start another line of work.