2-day Home & Insurance Inspection Chapter meeting in Gainesville, FL on July 16-17.

Hi Carl!

We will hold a chapter meeting in South Florida AFTER…

The InterNACHI Florida conference in Melbourne October 27-30th. We will be talking about insurance inspections at this time as well.

So January is our next quarterly meeting :slight_smile:

Bump

Just found a hotel up the street 10 min. for $75.00/night
La Quinta Inn
Gainesville
920 N.W. 69th Terrace
Gainesville, FL 32605
1-352-332-6466

Directions:
I-75: exit 387, east on FL 26/Newberry Rd., left on N.W. 69th Terrace (2nd Stoplight).

Great Post Larry!! THANK YOU!

Tick Tock Tick Tock… have you registered Yet? This meeting is especially for the inspectors on the North end of the State! :slight_smile: We would love to meet you in person and learn a few things about mold, pools, and insurance inspections while were at it!

See you soon!

I’ll be in on Fri and I’m sure some of those that have a long drive will too. Where and what time should we look to get together?

I will be in on Friday evening as well. Dinner with some friends would be nice.

There is a Beef O Brady’s in the hotel where we are meeting… that could be good? Or, Bruce can you make a suggestion?

Steak and lobster? Im game!

Freakin MIND reader

I’ll eat the big cow, but not the ocean roaches. :p:twisted:

More for us!

You can have them, restaurant people call them bugs!

So do those of us that dive for them. They still taste good.

Unfortunatley, I won’t be able to attend. Will their be any way to get notes or information of the presentation on Saturday?
BTW, if you get off of I75 on Archer and go to the gas station with the Arby’s and DQ, they have a book that has coupons with HUGE discounts on area hotels.

I am planning to drive to Gvile Friday “late”. I have two inspections I need to get done during the day. Most likely I will show up Saturday morning for the meeting/education. It will be great to see my great old timers friends. SEMPER FI

Have fun guy’s. These meetings are something I look forward to. Hope to see ya at the next one.

Curtis you will be missed. But, October is going to be FABULOUS!

Hopefully all you guys from up North can make it to the Gainesville mtg.! This ones for you!

Gators Dockside is where we need to meet, I am working my back up from Deltona and ocala so I will be ready for a beer or two
If anybody is in need of directions just drop me a line, see ya there

Bruce, Can you give us an address?