$250 General Liability insurance for members in FL, GA, LA, DE. $350 elsewhere.

http://www.nachi.org/thehartford.htm

YES!!!

something to think about

mic

Talk about a good deal and a great company to deal with.
I just signed up with them. Thanks Nick and NACHI for your hard work in finding affordable rates for inspectors.
Steve

You’re welcome. :smiley:

That makes the NACHI membership fee worth it alone.

Planet NACHI. The 800lb gorilla in the room!

NACHI’s definitely IN THE HOUSE!

Come to think of it, we’re in the house, on the house, next to the house, and under the house. Hell, we’re EVERYWHERE…

The rep. Atha Forsberg is a doll to deal with, a real sweetheart.
Goes above and beyond in customer service.

Has anyone actually gotten the $250 rate as quoted in this offer. I tried and got a quote of $351. :shock: I was told that $250 was the “minimum” but sometimes that’s not available. Sounds like the old Bait and Switch to me. NACHI should not support these offers!

I Just Signed Contract

Great Company

Can Not Beat Hartford

$351 is still an excellent rate. Am I reading it correct that it includes automobile liability? Where else can you get $2-4M limits for that price?

I pay $60 a month for auto liability alone. If it is indeed included, then this is going to save me tons of money.

Just signed up for 250.00, Not bad :cool:

Looks good, matter of fact I was just looking into liability insurance. What timing Nick. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Kevin

If hartford is such a great company and HI’s are signing on with them, then why did I get this email tonite after contacting Atha for coverage.](*,)

Kevin,
I apologize for not getting back to you. I’m sad to report that as of yesterday, this program is no longer available. I am working to get the information taken-off the website. I do not have authority to write any more policies under this exclusive program. We just didn’t get enough interest!
I’m sorry for the inconvenience. Please call me with any further questions.
Kind regards,

Atha Forsberg
Account Executive
HUB International Southwest
1801 Broadway, Suite 820
Denver, CO 80202
Direct: 303-382-5172
Toll-Free: 1-800-851-1067
Fax: 303-297-1230

www.hubinternational.com

Ouch !!!

If this pans out… this is an awesome deal because the AIG (E and O) Insurance through NACHI combines the limits for E and O and General Liability… To have separate limits, is more protection…

So the Hartford may be a good route… just for General Liability.

Dammm! Does anyone have any advice on where to get separate General Liability Coverage???

Looking for a quote range between $250 - $400… anyone know of any good companies or brokers!!!

Let us know…
Justin.

This is the email today I rec’d from The Hartford (listed in the NACHI mall). I guess I keep looking…:frowning:

Bruce,

I regret to inform you that this program is no longer available. I do thank you for your inquiry and apologize for any convenience this may have caused you.

Kind regards,

Atha Forsberg
Account Executive
HUB International Southwest
1801 Broadway, Suite 820
Denver, CO 80202
Direct: 303-382-5172
Toll-Free: 1-800-851-1067
Fax: 303-297-1230