5 field inspections

Hi guys
Im looking for an Internachi approved license inspector with 5 years of experience to help me complete my 5 field inspections to obtain my license. Im looking around Lombard, Naperville area. Please, let me know if anybody can help.

Hi Yuriy. Contact some CMIs or CPIs within 40 to 50 miles, or closer, to your area and communicate with them. Maybe one, or more, will help you. Some inspectors feel as though they are training their competition by ride-alongs or mentoring.
Here is the link: Find a Certified Master Inspector®
And the link for CPIs: Find Certified Home Inspectors Near You - InterNACHI®
And Mentors: Home Inspector Mentoring - InterNACHI®

P.S. Welcome to our forum. Enjoy!

Thanks for advise. I will try.

1 Like

Hi, Yuriy. I think you’re referring to Illinois. Yes? If yes, then we have everything you need to be a successful home inspector in Illinois. Please visit How to Become a Licensed Home Inspector in Illinois - InterNACHI® for a ton of resources to help you including how to complete the 5 state-required field inspections.

Also, you’ll want to take advantage of your Education Team at education@internachi.org for these specific type of questions. Asking members on this forum may not be the best way to get the right guidance. Ask you Education Team.

1 Like

Good helpful information, Ben.

Hello Ben,Yes I’m in Illinois. thanks for help. I can’t find any one for 5 field inspections.
I wrote a couple inspectors emails, even a call, but no one answered yet.
By the way, I already did 10 inspections with a friend of mine, he is from Ashi school and he has only 3 years experience.
would that work?
Thank you in advance.

CamScanner 07-22-2020 11.22.35_2.pdf (361 KB)

CamScanner 07-22-2020 11.22.35_1.pdf (388 KB)

1 Like

His Name is Woytek Neimec and he is Also a Member of InterNachi.

It would not work. The state mandates 5 years as a licensee. I can help if you still need it.