$75 web sites - no coupon required

Originally Posted By: rdulay
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Just a quick update - Grassfrog Technologies (formerly Yalia Technology Design) now offers websites for only $75 plus hosting - each web site comes complete with over 50 pages of NACHI-approved content and a built in content management system so you can edit your web site yourself. You can have an unlimited number of pages on your site, upload images or sample reports, even have a contact form, order form, web site poll, stats and more, all at no additional charge. We have even made it easire to get started by providing you a MyInfo module which lets you set your company name, contact information and NACHI ID all in one place. With more designs being added every month, this is truly the best and least expensive way to get your web site up and running in as little as 48 hours.

Hosting is only $19.95 per month, or $199.50 per year if paid annually.
This deal is exclusively for NACHI members. To learn more, please visit www.homeinspectionwebsite.com. While you're there, don't forget to submit your site for free search engine optimization and submission services, another exclusive benefit of NACHI membership.

Regards,

Roberta Dulay

--
Affordable web solutions for home inspectors, including complete NACHI web sites for only $75 plus hosting. See http://www.HomeInspectionWebSite.com for more information.

Originally Posted By: rspriggs

Sounds like a great plan you’re offering, Roberta;

I’ll copy the info & pass it along to Idaho NACHI members!

Russ

--
Exploring Planet NACHI . . . One house at a time.

Russ Spriggs,
Idaho Chapter Pres.
Coeur d'Alene, ID Home Inspectors
Coeur d'Alene Home Inspectors

double posted

Russ Spriggs,
Idaho Chapter Pres.

Thanks Russ. Remind me to send you a free web site too, to give away as a door prize for your next chapter meeting.

Cheers,

Roberta

--
Affordable web solutions for home inspectors, including complete NACHI web sites for only $75 plus hosting. See http://www.HomeInspectionWebSite.com for more information.

Thanks, Roberta!

Dec 2 on Radon, next meeting.

Last meeting I won a Palm Pilot Software, but tossed it back into the hat, as I don’t do that kind of report.

Maybe I’ll get lucky on the 2nd!

You know it’s on the up-&-up because I always let a visiting ASHI officer draw the card!

Russ

--

Russ Spriggs,
Idaho Chapter Pres.

Sounds like a good meeting, Russ. Your free web site certificate will go out on Monday, along with a brief overview of our current services for NACHI members including the free SEO and free Report hosting/online report delivery. Check your email Monday morning, and let me know if there is anything else you need for the meeting.

Regards,

Roberta