A Most Interesting Mold Inspection Report - Submitted for your Collective Amusement and Commentary

As many of you know, I am buying a house in Colorado. The seller purchased the home less than a year ago. As part of my due dilligence, I requested copies of any inspection reports and related documentation from their purchase. Most are decent, however, the mold inspection report stands apart.

Following is the $600 mold report in its entirety - enjoy!

THE WORK ADDRESS WAS REVIEWED WITH A THERMAL IMAGE CAMERA. THIS THERMAL
IMAGE CAMERA HAS OVER 9,000 MEGA PIXELS AND IS FULLY CAPABLE OF DETECTING MOLD SPORES BEHIND WALLS. NO MOLD WAS DETECTED AS OF 9/5/2018 IN THIS HOUSE.

I can only imagine what a 9,000-megapixel thermal imager must cost, or weigh for that matter.:crazy_face:

3 Likes

That’s got to be a hoax!

Too funny, you can’t make this stuff up, I suppose.

That is hilarious! I mean…you accepted that at face value, right? :roll_eyes: :flushed: :thinking:

1 Like

I hope you or the wife are avid gardeners, because you have huge load of fertilizer now at your disposal.

You should pursue this. Ask them the exact brand and type of thermal imager.

2 Likes

Actually The Report follows along the normal path that is expected for the hyper bullcrapery that is based around the Mold Testing/Remediation Hysteria and the opportunity of those associated with it to milk Dollars out of the Consumer/Homeowner…

Clearly the 9,000 megapixel camera owner does not do mold remediation or they would have found some…Gosh all they had to do was point the Camera at the fridge and find the cheese…

1 Like

That’s precious.

1 Like