A sad sad day for Canada

Joe

No reason to try and exrtricate yourself and to paint yourself as the victim. You are a pathetic lying SOB. Your phone call and those statements prove it. You have a reputation for doing it to others.

I don’t answer to you and again I would be remiss not to reinterate that Nachi members are being hoodwinked by the likes of you and others and Nick.

Good day.

I dont need to extracate myself from this mess, Mr Wand. You do.

Your posts show a completely different set of facts, Ray. Its not my fault that you refuse to reflect. I have.

Which statements, Ray? I guess any statements made in disagreement to the great and powerful Ray Wand are either lies or harassment. The most amazing to me in all of this is your demeanor. Through all of it. It’s amazing.

As to the rest, all I can say is fine…

Rest well with your spin on the facts, and the decisions that you have brought upon yourself.

None of this needed to happen, Ray.

You know it.

Good bye.

Joe

Its now apparent your ESOP don’t even know which rules are broken. Others support that.

You wrote an email you had no business writing, you made posts you had no business writing. You made a phone call to Roy you had no business placing.

Your excuses have been exposed. You should stop incrimminating yourself further. I have breached no rules only those you wish to make up to support your thug ability.

Yes none of this would have happened had you not been in a stupor of anger and then got your friend to do your dirty work to try and cover your tracks.

Ray,

Not true.

I’m sorry… wasnt it you who wrote the e-mail to me first, Ray? Now you believe that I cannot write emails you dont approve of.

So much for your freedom of speech rant. Tell me, Ray… does freedom of speech only pertan to you and no one else? You are stating that I may not post anything that you believe I had no business writing. You stand atop of the NACHI Castle and shoot arrows at another association. I cant comment on that, because you dont like it.

As I have stated, your posts and unrelenting style has put you in the position you find yourself in.

What a dolt.

Joe

Try talking to the wall.

Ray,

Apparently, I have been.:wink:

Reflect, Ray… reflect.

Reflect that you are an arse? Thats exactly what I am doing. At least we agree on something!

One more time for ole time sake!

Subject: Re: Sorry you are wrong
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 14:05:58 -0800 (PST)
To: Raymond <rwand@rogers.com>
Ray,
You remain a total asshole. I dont know Bill Mullen and you continue to be the dick I have suspected you were
for a long time.
You see, I looked over your website long ago. There was a time when if you were cut, you’d bleed OAHI. Since
they dissed you, you’ve been like a woman scorned.
Ever wonder why you were denied NACHI Canadian member of the year? Because everyone knows your story.
They see throgh this ruse, just like I do.
I could care less what you think about OAHI. Just admit that you’d leave NACHI is OAHI kissed your sorry ***
again. They wont, so you continue to whine on your soapbox about all the evil at OAHI. Like I said, I dont care
abut OAHI.
If you really have the disdain you appear to have regarding themk as an org, then drop their precious
designation, RHI, from your tag line. I dare you. BNut you wony. because you’re a phony.
Like I said, you belong to NACHI so you can use the associations message board to bash OAHI. At least admit
it.

I guess you still dont understand why you were ejected.

Because you are an asshole, that self explanatory. You have issues, seek counselling.

Wow, I seem to have come back into a hornets nest of info… Ray, don’t know what happened as things have been deleted and can’t get the whole story. Here is my two cents…I am not asking for a response but since I am gaurenteed free speech under the charter of rights and fredooms here goes.

I have watched many bitch about Nachi, Many about OAHI, some about CAHPI and the rest of the associations. I believe is good to be informed off all issues facing HI today…

RHI - Waste of Time and Money.
CMI - DITTO
NATTIONAL CERTIFICATION Ditto Ditto…

Here is what I have learned from agents and if you believe or not i don’t care only those I have talked to count.

I have asked many agents and many potential customers about NACHI, OAHI, CAHPI.

The response is WHO? No one know but us. WE pay our dues, take what benefit we can and contilnue to work. Some more some Less:D.

An inspector of 10years and very sucessful said to me that he belongs to no associiation. What he has is a good reputation, Incorporated business, and E&O. Thats it. No CMI, No RHI, nothing else. So while its nice to know whats available its not necessary to have…

Steven

I have never bothered to join an association and then bitch about it as being
worthless. I have enough sense to move on or not join. Some enjoy the
benefits of what they get and other do not.

Some have the religion of anti-religion. All they can do is complain about
everyone else’s religion. They are helping no one and broadcasting their
own feelings of being inadequate. They are not happy about much of
anything most of the time.

Good words, and unfortunately some are too self centered to realize this.

Steve

I agree with your sentiments, you hit the nail on the head. Associations centre too much on titles, they are meaningless. I can’t remember the last time I got an inspection because I belong to such and such an association.

However I strong believe in licencing and I think now more than ever people are seeing why.

Regards,

So you prefer the title of “Licensed”:roll:

I don’t mind the licensing laws in Texas. I just spend a lot of time
trying to explain why we are not all the same. :roll:

Michael

Thats licenced. Licence is not a title its a permit. Just as your drivers licence is a permit.

A rose by another name.:roll:

Well its not my fault you didn’t like the explanation. :wink: