All I want for Christmas

I am in your neck of the woods in Lexington VA. (relatively speaking in this beautiful mountain country). Thank you for your wonderful testimony and reminding us all about the true meaning of Christmas. May God keep you and angels watch over you and anytime you need inspiration look at the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains! Prayers for you and your family.

1 Like

I will pray for you, Michael! :pray:

Sending positive vibes your way! Wishing you and yours the happiest holidays.

We’re all praying for you! You can do it!

What an Org!!
Right Move Inspections
Jonathan Bonney
Columbia, TN 38401

Sending prayers and wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas.

Prayers Going Out === Cancer SUCKS…

1 Like

Prayers for you and your family!

1 Like

Jeannette Gibson, we might have to meet up in Roanoke 1 day.

Oscar Lora
NACHI17091818
Coral Springs, Florida.

I will be in touch. Thanks. It will be interesting to talk to a Master Inspector in this area with all the old inventory. I’m sure you have alot of tips! Oldest I have done so far is 1878. Can we say Antebellum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Our prayers to the entire family.

1 Like

God Bless You
빠른 회복을 기대합니다

1 Like

Looking forward to it.

Praying you beat this, stay strong!

1 Like

Prayers for you and your Family for strength in this time. Keep Strong

1 Like

My prayers go out to you. Be strong.
All the best.
Max.

1 Like

Thoughts and prayers Michael. Todays medicine is fantastic and advanced. I’ve had 7 heart attacks, double bi pass surgery and a bout of A-fib since 2012. Still going strong inspecting. I’m thinking your doctors are doing everything they can to make it so you will be inspecting for years to come.

2 Likes

Allan Berdahl, Wow!!! I’m praying for you and your family as well.

Thank you but I’ve be through it. Your going through it. You will see that many here are pulling for you as am I. Hang in there. Be strong.

1 Like