All InterNACHI members now get free merchant accounts and free credit card machines

What’s the fee for a non-swiped transaction? I have no problem getting cash or check IF the client is present so almost all of my credit card transactions are “phone orders” (in other words typed in).

Wrong answer!! I accepted a $550 debit card payment yesterday around 5:15 and the funds were in my account when I got up at 5am this morning. Square just rocks! I am not letting no one hold my money for 3 days to save a pittance…

Free, I love free!

In Canada Square mobil or any other mobile payment solution (that I know of) can not accept debit transactions, credit card only. So technically right answer, wrong country.

This is another SCAM. Do not use! They say its “free”?. I have been paying 29.95 per month and HAVE to pay $29.95 per month for the next 11 months on their “FREE” service! So it will end up costing me about $2000 in a service that is “FREE” and has not been used for about 6 months and NEVER will be used again.

I tried them for about 4 months,. and their rates were not lower, their service sucked and the money took a few days to get to my account. Over the weekend several will hit and it became an accounting cluster.

DO NOT USE…trust me and I have the billing information, month after month proving I do NOT use this sub-standard service and they keep making money off me.

I am going to coin a phrase here and now…they made me so damn mad, “I am going to go Bushart on them”!

If used, my Royalty fees are rather low…

I have used Square for both of my businesses for about 2 years now. Funds are transferred to my accounts the next day. Clients sign on my Iphone and Android phones. PayPal is used for invoicing and payment online.

Smart man Linus…Me = Not so smart for trying this service. I tired to save a few bucks and well that backfired BIG time! Probably lost about $3000 total on this “Money saving idea”…man if this is saving money, I hate to see what losing money with this company is like!

I have been called 6 times in the last 30 minutes by a guy who works with them and emailed once…so I guess the message board freedom does work!

To bad its a Saturday and harassment is allowed. I guess if he thinks calling me 100 times on Saturday morning would make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, well he is wrong.

But since I had to pay the extra money, I will get my moneys worth of letting everyone inspector know about their poor ethical decisions on taking advantage of the small business man.

Make that 7 times

Now a total of 3 emails…man they must be bored.

Nick your 100% correct about leaving this message board free and open! Look at all the fun we have!

Russell,

You are so barking up the wrong tree. You are venting in the wrong direction.

You don’t understand this is a whole new program. This is InterNACHI who is marketing this, that’s why it is a separate thread all together. This is InterNACHI’s deal and promotion. Totally and absolutely separate from my offer.**InterNACHI has negotiated much better rates, pricing and conditions than I, square or any competing merchant service could ever offer. **

If you want to or vent or dis me go to:

http://www.nachi.org/forum/f32/free-credit-card-processing-systems-all-international-association-certified-home-inspectors-members-70487/](http://www.nachi.org/forum/f32/free-credit-card-processing-systems-all-international-association-certified-home-inspectors-members-70487/) ([FONT=Arial]Special Discounts for InterNACHI Inspectors](http://www.nachi.org/forum/f32/) 12 post down on same page)

Not what InterNACHI post:

http://www.nachi.org/forum/f32/all-international-association-certified-home-inspectors-members-now-get-free-merchant-accounts-and-free-credit-card-machines-82417/](http://www.nachi.org/forum/f32/all-international-association-certified-home-inspectors-members-now-get-free-merchant-accounts-and-free-credit-card-machines-82417/)

I have been servicing InterNACHI with an impeccable record for 7+ years with NO complaints ever. One of the perks with getting a credit card system through InterNACHI through me is that there are no contacts or terms. (That is one of my selling points and I inform EVERY home inspector of). There is NO two year contract. It takes generally 24 hours to receive transfers or funds through the ACH networks via EFT. (Sometimes 48 if it’s a holiday or weekend) Not 5 days.

My flawless 7+ year record with InterNACHI speaks for itself. I Guess you can’t make everybody happy no matter how hard you try. In the thousands of InterNACHI home inspectors that I have consulted for the last 7+ years 99.99% of them are very happy and satisfied with doing business with me.

Bill Janis[/FONT]

Same company called Signature card services…same company, same BS

I can wrap a turd in different wrapping and when you open it up, its still a turd…

There is NO contract? I have the freaking bank statements stating you have taken money out month after month and it will continue to happen for the NEXT numerous months and that was talking to FAITH who is on this “Dream Team”.

So please don’t even try it. I personally have the proof, not hearsay, not one guy told me. ME…and this is the beauty of the message board, freedom to say whatever needs to be said.

YOU, YOURSELF could not get them to do what they PROMISED to do. The rates were not as promised and I was told to go F’ off more or less and here I sit paying month after month…and guess what. I will get my moneys worth is bad advertising for this SIGNATURE CARD SERVICES poor customer service.

Bill your an honorable guy, please do not lie about the contract time and you may be right, it could be 3 years.

Its a whole new program Russell. Cant you understand that? InterNACHI has developed this NOT ME. Please don’t disrespect what InterNACHI is trying to achieve by offering better rates, pricing and conditions than I, square or any other merchant processor can ever offer.

You are VENTING and BARKING up the wrong tree.

SIGNATURE CARD SERVICES…Same company, Same BS…

Once again, crap in a plastic bag and then go crap in a diamond studded $10,000 purse…when you done…wait 5 minutes and open both packages and what is inside? You got it.

Dookie, Poooo, Caca, crap, blind eel, sewer serpents, anal output, booty cakes, brown bomb, butt goblin, bum brownie, stool, soil, shat, number two…

See different names with a different package, but inside the same thing…Dookie!

Just want to keep it. Some things are well, not so true and can be PROVEN wrong…Like the contract part. If I cancelled their services and Bill knows this and I keep paying a monthly fee and am told my one of the “people to call”, Faith that I could not get out of paying for the next NUMEROUS months, then I call that a contract and they were even going to offer me a discounted fee if I paid it all at once to let me out of the “agreement, contract” whatever they call it.

Bill is either ignorant of the services he provides or is misleading the inspection brotherhood and community and small business man. Shame others pray on the hard work of small business people like us.

But like I said to Bill, it is worth the $30 a month for the next NUMEROUS months, just to be able to PROVE they are a unethical, misleading company.

To bad NACHI got in bed with them BEFORE asking the membership. O well, live and learn but let my thousands of dollars mistake be MY mistake and not yours and follow Linus’s lead and use another company that has better services…

Russell, how could you have paid for months and months when we only released this InterNACHI program two weeks ago?

Same company, like I said if you just change the name of the program it is still the same company, same promises, and they screw you. Read above “never a contract” and I have been paying for the past 7 months and never used it in those months and was told I have about 2 years left on the contract.

It was Faith who I talked to. If she is not part of the company how did she knew all my information about the program and my “contract”?

Same company will screw you under one program will surely screw you under another.

I waive the ETF (Early Termination Fee) for ALL InterNACHI members for 7 years now. Including you Russ, always have and always will. Why are you the first in 7 years out of all the hundreds of InterNACHI members that I signed up to cause such a fuss and unnecessary stress? Its because no one has ever complained before because they had no reason to. This is all much ado about nothing.

No stress here. I just don’t like paying fees for a service I no longer use and haven’t used since November and was told I have another couple of years before my “contract” expires and will continually be charged the $30 a month.

Gee, why would that upset me? Do I have to explain it?

You keep telling people the money goes in the next day, that was NEVER the case with me. Amex goes in later than the rest. So now I have a day where there is 4 MasterCard’s and 2 Amex that goes in, lets say on Monday…on Wednesday or Thursday the MC hit the account and then on Friday the Amex hits the account, but then those goes in with Tuesdays MasterCard payments…what a FREAKIN ACCOUNTING NIGHTMARE.

So Bill what your trying to tell everyone here is that the service gave me better rates, the money hit my account ASAP. Because of this I decided to leave and never use you again and go back to my old company and STILL pay your fee. How does that make any sense?

Trust me if you gave me better rates, excellent service I would still be there, right?

Funny the Senior Vice President Emailed me today…wow, that was awesome! I get great service when I advertise how I am getting screwed and it hurts HIM. When it was screwing ME, I never heard from the guy.

To me that speaks VOLUMES about the company!

But … but …

Your right and actually I never signed the contract, my secretary did. I was told and was told here on this very thread that there never is a contract, yet here I sit paying every month.

Your right, no one held a gun to my secretary and I am paying it each month until its done. My point is that they are fabricating the point that there is and never was a “contract”.

So yes, James your correct, I signed it and I can live with it. But my mistake does not have to be others mistakes. That is my point. Learn from ME and do not make the same MISTAKE.

I live with life’s choices, it is just guy who promises there is no contract is not be totally truthful, now is he? Same company wrapping another turd…