All InterNACHI members now get free merchant accounts and free credit card machines

All InterNACHI members now get free merchant accounts and free credit card machines

Awesome.

I contacted them and enrolled today. Their rates are great! Debit cards are something like .35 per swipe plus .90% and credit cards are slightly more at around 1.8%. That’s at least a percent cheaper than square or Paypal. Keito said its usually a three day or less turn around till funds are deposited.

John

Great deal thanks

Is this available to Canadians?

Let me know when you get your first statement…talk is very cheap. Be there done that with this company. Showed them my merchants statement and they told me they could way beat it…they sucked. Much higher about 1/2 percent and per car transfer and 2 year contract. 3 days? I get mine next day now, why would I wait?

Wait until you see nothing for 5 days and then a portion goes in. Have fun figuring out who’s money went In And who’s didn’t…

Example you did $5235 this week. You got a partial deposit of $3885… Have fun figuring out who paid and who didn’t…

Like I said been there and done that…

Yes.

Also, if you have any unsatisfactory customer service experiences, email me and I’ll take care of your issue immediately.

Hey Nick is this the same outfit that Chris Morel just said on another thread that was not available in Canada?

My bad, it’s not quite ready to roll out in Canada. We’re working on that right now.

My understanding is there will be no partial deposits - deposits in full within 3 days. A good friend of mine uses their iPhone app for his lawn service and he loves it. I will keep square for a backup but am pretty Confident with their product.

I appreciate e everything InterNACHI does for everyone. I was hoping the title of this thread was accurate and was available to ALL InterNACHI members.

The rates are high North of the border and we do not currently have the ability to accept debit on site. I look forward to more information.

This is now available at staples and you can get one free sent to you Timothy.

2.75% per CC charge. If your inspection is $350 + tax it will cost you $10.88 per inspection and you are not able to accept debit with Square Mobile.

last i read in fine print you have to have a weekly/monthly min amount entered, that amount does not always add up down this here way !!!

Not sure why you would be concerned about this Timothy. When you use debit it is a 2 dollar charge for most units. I am willing to raise my rates when asked to pay by VISA or CREDIT.
$10.88 is nothing for people here in SSM On.
I am sure Clients would pay up to $25.00 more if they did not need to pay right away.

Ever heard the expression “Cash on the barrel” $350.00
Approved Cheque $350.00 +
VISA or MASTER CARD $375.00… $25.00 dollars covers the risk period.

[quote=“jtaylor12, post:3, topic:78560”]

I contacted them and enrolled today. Their rates are great! Debit cards are something like .35 per swipe plus .90% and credit cards are slightly more at around 1.8%. That’s at least a percent cheaper than square or Paypal. Keito said its usually a three day or less turn around till funds are deposited.

John/QUOTE

I agree with what YOU are saying, but what I said is that these rates are better.

“Watch your pennies and the dollars will take care of themselves.”

$10.88 for square and $7.19 for the above.

You save $3.76

Still charge an extra $25 if you want, but that $3.76 adds up and for a business owner every dollar counts.

Just some reading, informed decisions make money not lose it!

Let us know how this new program works out TJ.

Square does not work with Black Berry.

Thanks Scott,

I currently am using Square and have NO problems with it at all. The funds are approved instantly and are in my account the next day. I don’t advertise that I have it, but always say yes when asked.

Paypal Here is not “Here”. Not available in canada. I have been on that wait list for about a year now.

I have an appointment with Merchant 1 Payments next week. They say that can beat the current rates (I doubt it). We will see.

I refuse to pay a monthly fee, so if anyone has any other suggestions I am willing to give it a try.

I just had a guy pay for a $2200 commercial inspection with his AM/EX. Ouch!