Any Ft Meyers/Marco etc area inspectors need help with new tools/gear?

I recently won QOTW and choose the Inspector Outlet gift certificate. If there is any Ft. Meyers/Sanibel/Marco etc inspector who may have lost some tools or what not in Ian, I would like to donate the gift certificate to you.
Please, only these areas and only if you really need the help getting back up and running.

I will post when it has been donated.
Thanks all and speedy recovery to all.

13 Likes

I have one as well. I will be willing to donate.

11 Likes

Mighty thoughtful and gracious offer from you two.

3 Likes

WTG guys !!!

Good morning everyone. Im going to bump this post. I would really like to help someone out who really needs it.

2 Likes

Good Morning, I am in the Cape Coral area. I am a recent FL licensed home inspector and CPI. Due to Ian, I’ve lost my bartending job, which was my main income to purchase tools for starting my home inspection business. I had to switch my Internachi membership to guest for a while until I can afford it again. I would love to get my inspection business up and running and recover from this mess. I would greatly appreciate the gift certificate.
Thank you for your consideration and kindness to those who have lost so much.
Paul Lippens, AP Florida Inspections LLC.

Paul, I’ll direct message you.

1 Like

Good Morning, I am in the Cape Coral area. I am a recent FL licensed home inspector and CPI. Due to Ian, I’ve lost my bartending job, which was my main income to purchase tools for starting my home inspection business. I had to switch my Internachi membership to guest for a while until I can afford it again. I would love to get my inspection business up and running and recover from this mess. I would greatly appreciate the gift certificate.
Thank you for your consideration and kindness to those who have lost so much.
Paul Lippens, AP Florida Inspections LLC.