Arizona Chapter banner

Originally Posted By: mthomas
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Hey Cheryl, just following up with the status of the banner for the Southern Arizona NACHI meeting on 19 April. Call me 520-906-3596.

Thanks, Mark

Originally Posted By: cnordby

Hi Mark…got your email late yesterday and your voice message late. Guess we had some communication problems. I try my best to get each banner out before or in some cases on the meeting date. I have sent banners to the hotel where the meeting is to be. I have sent banners overnight. I looked over our previous email and one thing we forgot to mention was a due date. I am going to send out your banner today. But in all honesty cannot guarantee it will arrive in time. I have banners that were ordered a couple months ago that are not due til the end of June. So please please help me out …if you want a banner please make sure you have your due date on the email…and that I reply. Email is not always dependable unless it has been replied to. thanks. icon_redface.gif

also if you read this before your email please email your shipping address. thanks Mark

--
SafeHOME
Seattle, WA.
www.signsbycheryl.freeservers.com

Originally Posted By: cnordby

Mark…it will be there guaranteed Monday morning 10:30 am. tracking number 12V6F8570105204014. sorry for the confusion on when it was due. Hope you have a great meet. Wish I could go. (rainin’ in Seattle)

SafeHOME

Seattle, WA.

www.signsbycheryl.freeservers.com

Originally Posted By: mthomas

Thanks for all your help. Sunny and 75 today. Sometimes I do miss the rain though. icon_lol.gif