Chapter Banners

Originally Posted By: cnordby
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

. At times email can be screwy…and I don’t always receive my messages. Jim Ruppert … I am not sure you are getting my messages (just wanted to know how and when you want your banner)…but I haven’t heard back. You can reach me at

surfsigns@excite.com

I just wanted you to know I don't intentionally ignore you if you haven't heard from me.

Thanks for the banner orders and Happy Inspecting to everyone!! Spring has Sprung

--
SafeHOME
Seattle, WA.
www.signsbycheryl.freeservers.com

Originally Posted By: rpierson

Hey Nick! Do I need to order the banner for the April 3rd meeting or is that done?

Hi ya Randy… I will have to see how my big sign job goes tomorrow. If I don’t get it finished … your banner probably won’t be done by the 3rd. I can’t ship overnight anymore as it costs over 50.00 per banner. Just need a bit more notice! icon_wink.gif I will try my best to get your banner to you tho…will let you know by tomorrow. thanks!

SafeHOME

Seattle, WA.

I understand.

I'm sure you'll do your best!

Thank You!

Randy…your banner will be going out tomorrow afternoon. thanks! I believe you sent your address? please send again to surfsigns@excite.com

thanks again!

SafeHOME

Seattle, WA.

Thank you very much! That is such excellant service.

Originally Posted By: mthomas

Hey Cheryl,

What is the status of the Arizona banner? Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted By: ktrice

Cheryl just wanting to know the status of the Oklahoma banner for the meeting April the 17th? icon_biggrin.gif

Ken
www.tricehomeinspections.com

Hi ya…I have not forgotten you guys. your banners are going out on Friday or tomorrow afternoon. thanks very much for the business! I love NACHI…I LOVE Nachi! icon_biggrin.gif

pssst.....I have a little secret to tell you all about signpainters.....Always tell them a day or two earlier than you actually need your sign or banner. If you need them mid April.....I will usually ship 3-5 days before your due date. Ken and Mark, yours are going out later this week. thanks

--
SafeHOME
Seattle, WA.

Originally Posted By: mthomas

Thanks Cheryl, I appreciate the reply. Have a great day. Could use some Seattle weather, 90 deg today. Easter Bunny is melting icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted By: ktrice

Cheryl thanks for the info on the banner i look forward to getting it for the meeting icon_biggrin.gif

Ken

90 degrees is sounding pretty good! I’d rather have a melted bunny than a soggy one. icon_rolleyes.gif

SafeHOME

Seattle, WA.

Originally Posted By: jruppert

Cheryl - I was wondering if you got my messages but anyway I’m glad we’re finally able to connect. Our meeting is on April 21, and I would guess that NACHI has a standard banner size for the chapter meetings. Is that correct? icon_smile.gif

Thanks - Jim