Avg age of home inspectors

I’m 40 and I stopped counting once that age was hit.

Though the knees and back make me feel like a 60 something that’s had a rough life.

After 40 is when the relocation of matter seems to shift from one area to the next and wondering what is happening. ;):):smiley:

I’m 55, all gray and my picture is on my site and my business cards.

Too true! :frowning:

:wink:

Gary, the grey gives us character and so does the wrinkles. ;):):smiley:

Stopped counting a while back. Officially I am 39-P. And for all those bragging about those six pack abs… not bragging but I got you beat. I’ve got “KEG” abs… :mrgreen:

27 years old now & have been inspecting for 8 years (started with my Dad, though). Home inspections - 8 years, Termite/WDO - 5 years, Mold inspections/testing - 4 years & previously Radon Tech. - 2 yrs.

I agree Marcel, last Sunday I ran the Phoenix 10k in under 50 minutes. Let the young guys top that.

Wow, well you stay with the 10k’s and I will keep my Character changes. :mrgreen:

70-something…

…ask me in five years and I’ll still be 70-something.

I managed to stay together until fifty–then it all went south. I umpired baseball well into my 50’s–I guess that’s why I kept my youthful, girl-ish figure. The picture on my site and iNACHI profile is not so old as I am today–now I’ve got a grey full beard and less hair on top–and less top, I think.

But I still walk those roofs and crawl in those small spaces under the house (provided they’re reasonably clean and safe).

Jeez I must be the senior old man here even got Dan B by a year almost two. I can still outwork my first born that just turned 40. I still ride bucking horses any of you pups want to help me:p:D you can hold my ladder while I climb into the saddle.

Very good Gary:

19 3069 GARY HELLER M 55 49:58 Am I going to see you at the PF Changs? I plan on doing the half. If you plan on it, I sense a side bet :twisted:. Cmon, take me up on it, and make the NACHI elders proud.

You know what I ran and how old I am, tell me what you ran and how old you are. I’ll run a half marathon but not the rock n roll. Too many people for me.

Looks like the 40’s are catching up.

Unfortunately I’ve never ran an oragized marathon. Missed the changs last year. I just run for leisure and typically do a mile anywhere from 7 1-2 to 9 minutes. Im not saying anything bad about your time, its atually good and I would have trouble beating that. For the record Im 32. I just thought it would be good fun and motivation to have a friendly competition in a run that long.

Why would anyone want to run, was there a fire or something?? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :mrgreen:

Never thought I’d be into it. Tried it a couple times and got hooked. We as humans are actually designed to run. That is why we sweat, for endurance. This science moment has been brought to you by Arizona Professional Home Inspection L.L.C…

Depends on what you mean by “designed”. Walking upright has actually had detrimental affects on our bodies like back, hip and sinus problems.

Hmmm…I sweat when I am sleeping. No hurt knees, or strained muscles - all I do is lay there, dreaming. :stuck_out_tongue: :mrgreen: (just kidding) So maybe I’m running in my sleep, I’ll pay attention tonight to how quick I am. :stuck_out_tongue: