Awesome R/C inspection truck.

Just mount a wireless camera and you can send this anywhere you do not want to go. Or just have fun with it after work. Here is the scoop on it.

Nitro Traxxas Revo:
Titanium metal arms, Rpm unbreakable arms front and rear. Os18tm engine, single servo steering. High flow air filters 2 not pictured, traxxas radio and receiver, Kick a s s starter box “battery in it is no good”. all parts and accessories I have laying around.
For the unbelievable price of $300.00. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

[FONT=Calibri]I would trade all of the revo stuff for a Electric Buggy of equal quality. I would like an E-8 if anyone has one. I’ll consider anything. [/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]Contact me anytime if you have any questions. It is a fun truck I have switched to electric and no longer want to us the nitro engines. :D[/FONT]

My son and I have been racing the E-8’s for the past two years. Built 2 of them long before Losi made them. Lots o fun!!

Chuck

Is it convertable to 4 stroke? I fly 4 stroke and have a few spares around !!

? i doubt it is large enough for a 4 stroke engine but I am not sure.

Hey what a great holiday gift for someone. The nitro Revo is ready to race. Just about everything on it is a hop-up part.

I also have a brush less electric revo that I would trade for a brush less buggy of equal value.

I have a matching pair of real Cold Steel Indian Talwar swords I will sell for $1000.00. They are the real deal and I would be willing to bet you cannot find anything even close in quality and workmanship. I can email photos and may post about them.

Email me at mike@meekerindustries.com anytime to deal.

don’t miss out.this is one fun truck.