Bad Experience with Harrison Engineering

3 weeks later…nada.

larger companies often have delayed billing. Investors or commercial jobs dont usually pay within 30 days. dont do the work if getting paid is that imprtant to you.

Getting paid when I’m told I’ll get paid is important :wink: She’s the one who needed a job done bad enough to offer expedited payment while I’m the one pointing out that it didn’t happen…
21 days…

Have done several foundations for them. No problems. Actually checks are normally here in a week. The website spells out payment periods. Is it possible that they are collecting payment at closing? I realize that shouldn’t delay payment to you, but you never know. They seem to be a great group of folks so far

Now…the photo inspection people…that’s a different animal.

24 days and counting. They claim they sent one check that never made it (they confirmed mailing address) Just this Thursday she told me that they had re-issued a check and she thought it had been mailed…24 to 48 hours (her arrangement) has turned into 24 days…

Aha! Just talked to Morgan in accounting and after confirming my address TWICE with Tammy and with my address in the sigline of every email they still mailed the check to an address from 8 years ago. Morgan was very professional and I appreciate her efforts.