**Get Started Here
- Create a Chapter of InterNACHI. It’s FREE. It’s EASY. Takes 5 minutes to set up the Chapter website. Use that website to: (i) offer a course, (ii) handle student registration, and (iii) collect payments. See my example - http://co.nachi.org/boulder. Create your own.
- We’ll list your Chapter website in the Directory.
- InterNACHI will constantly send to you (and your website) a ton of potential students (we generate about 1 every 15 minutes).
- When you get enough students to register for a class - Teach the class! - (You pick the place, the time, and the price.)
- We’ll provide you with teaching materials (powerpoint presentations, etc.) You can to teach something from www.nachi.org/education; or you can develop your own class curriculum; or you can do a webinar (no experience necessary, we’ll help you with the technology).
- We’ll provide each of your students with a ton of free stuff.