Before you vote, think.

I realize that I tend to get philosophical, but the things you’re writing about are the reality of what will bring about the end of the US as we have known it.
I don’t know if it was intentional or accidental, but that’s where we’re headed.

Intentional.

They simultaneously hold interest rates at zero (negative return after inflation adjusted) to encourage people not to save, while they print like crazy to inflate equities to force people to buy their stupid, fake ETFs (which they make commissions on).

Not so long as there are people like you who apparently have a need to be governed.
But, thankfully, everyone isn’t like you.
At one time, there were people who thought the same about the grand experiment we’re part of now, nothing like it had ever been tried before, and you seem to be pretty fond of it.
It has failed, so what’s to say my ideas wouldn’t work better?

Andrew, I don’t need to be governed but I accept the reality that humans form groups and organization occur . Eventually disputes arise and government happens.

It’s just the way it is.

Denying that fact is silly.

Going out to vote Obama back in and Democrats of Illinois out.
I do not vote along party lines but with how issues effect me and my children.

Romney is anti woman and I have 2 daughters.
Romney wants to get rid of medicare and S.S…which would make us 3rd world in the end.

Democrats in Illinois have made us a laughing stock so they need to go.

Checks and balances.

If you believe that you have bought into the Democrat talking points not reality.

I’m disappointed that you are that shallow.

Blah,Blah,Blah, your whinning of 4 years is in vain.
Time to join the 21st century Mike.

You are far to radical for most everyone here and your only allies are the same several moaning over Obama before he took the oath.

Maybe you can complain about his birth certificate some more.
Did you see Romneys ?
You have no credibility.

Obama ran an ad comparing voting by your daughters to having sex for the first time.

Quite the family man that Obama.

Your daughters may well blame you one day. Good luck.

Obama is pro-gun control.

Leaving women with just their screams and fists as their only defense against larger, stronger attackers is not only anti-women… it’s sick.

i want to git me a woman.

Do you want the government to run you, or do you want to run the government?

There may be a time, soon, if Obama gets re-elected, when your vote in the future will not matter, and will not count, simular to what happens in other third world countries. He will do what he wishes; i.e. imigration policy he initiated without congressional approval. Why will we need a congress?

We are on track for that. Our fore-fathers fought for rights and freedoms we all enjoy today. It is our turn to fight with them, and vote Republican, before the train jumps the track.

why have as freaking congress? all they do is fight each other for personal gains. the system does not work. its suppose to be be checks and balances with the judicial but the majority of congress is LAWYERS. It will continue as usual until it get so bad it is literalyl revolting. We are far from that stage. Plan for the worst as is will continue to go that direction. No one can stop it. You can only hope for your own little piece of it and thats what we call a “political agenda”.

They are all every where hidden amongst the air we breath.

you have been warned.

Happy Voting.

My nephew is a new lawyer, who just passed the Kansas Bar this year.

He has been “consulted”, along with all lawyers nationwide, to vote Democrat.

Lawyers want Obama Care in play, because of the countless lawsuits it will create, and the revenue that comes with them. Obama is a Chicago lawyer. That one sentence should be enough to scare any business owner.

And you wonder why the economy is the way it is.

Robert correctly points out:

Yep. And they do nothing when the head of one of our three branches of government unilaterally sends thousands of our servicemen 1/2 way around the world to invade smaller countries without congress declaring war. WTF?

Is this drivel from Lonsberry your only reading material? Exercise the mind- entertain some other thoughts about how countries, their systems and laws evolve for the general good, not just your own “good”!

Jeez! Now that Obama has won and will soon turn the US into a 1950’s style communist country way worse than Canada, you can’t even think of moving to the US to get away from our own communism. Too bad! Where you gonna run to now?

Well, the show is over and we now have to start making plans on what to do to safeguard what we have spent part of our lives earning. The problem is not that the grand experiment (the American Dream) failed, but rather that it was hijacked and changed.
We need to go back to what the founding fathers envisaged, which is a small Federal Government and the majority of power resting in the States and the people themselves. There should be term limits (as they had back then) and members of congress should serve their time and go back to their professions. There ought to be no career politicians and there should be no special perks.
That would take care of many of the problems we are facing today.
One can only dream.

I agree with the idea of term limits. I see no reason why the congress should have that safety net when the president does not. The only hope we currently have right now is that in four years Obama will be out. How much better the congress would be if the “good ol boys” (or girls) were given the boot every few election cycles. Perhaps the damage caused by incumbents would be lessened to a degree.

And congressmen should be paid average american wages, whatever they may be at the time they are in office.

what a crock of ****, lawyers and bankers got us to this , what we need is less lawyers and fat bankers lining their pockets .

Oh Wayney, what is the percentage of lawyers that are Democrats?

Try reading for content next time.:roll: