Best Price on a Radon Monitor?

Looking for a new or used Radon Monitor? Something like a Sun Nuclear.

I’ve been searching for months on end for a good price on a used one with no such luck.

Who offers the best prices please?

Remember you get what you pay for Brandon.
That being said. INACHI has a market place for inspectors to sell there goods, or use to.

Did you find one yet? 1027 Professional Continuous Radon Monitor seems like a reasonable unit. New it’s just under $600 and the printer they sell is pricey at $315. I would see if you can get a cheaper printer and buy the new monitor. The prices are from Sun Nuclear’s website.

Did you find one yet? 1027 Professional Continuous Radon Monitor seems like a reasonable unit. New it’s just under $600 and the printer they sell is pricey at $315. I would see if you can get a cheaper printer and buy the new monitor. The prices are from Sun Nuclear’s website. The USB to Serial Adapter Cable on their site is $45 and Tigerdirect has them @ $10.

If you are interested in pricing for any Home Inspector electronics ,analog or digital you can call PRIMO. They will give you a ten percent deduction if you tell them you are a InterNACHI HI. I mentioned this to Nick and George Luck at ACHI. I asked for a 10% discount on all instruments to be given if I send them InterNACHI and ACHI members and they agreed.
Do not know if Nick contacted them. If not tell them that Robert Young from MONTREAL-HOME-INSPECTION-SERVICES said the Piello and the manager agreed.
They also have good competitive pricing and with you discount well.
They carry all the leading brands. Fluck, Flir and IR cameras are cheep. 30% off.15% in-house discount and 15% Flir.
I will tell Nick again to verify this for INACHI members.
PRIMO in
**Primo Instrument Inc.
4407, rue Charleroi
Montreal-Nord, Québec
Canada H1H 1T6

**Telephone: (514) 329-3242
Toll free: (888)-774-6665
Fax: (514) 329-3750**Primo Instrument Inc
Ontario and West Canadian customers contact
Mike Sardella

Do the have a website?

http://www.primoinc.com/Default.htm?NL=1

http://www.primoinc.com/Default.htm?NL=2

Comes back a dead link.**

Try again just worked for me… Roy

Me to.
Thanks Roy.
Give you a call tomorrow .

And you know they don’t sell Sun Nuclear?

I do not know Mr.Best.
They have a 1-800 number. Give them a call and ask for JOE.
Very nice man.
Paulo is Junior on the team. He has great knowledge and in-depth item technical support but for experience Joe’S your man.
The 2 are a team.
Remember 1 mentors the other in a quality company. This place is quality and price smart, competitive.
Remember the set price on most high end gear now is negotiable.
REMEMBER THAT.