- Sold - Sun Radon 1028 For Sale $350 - Sold -

I am selling one of my Sun Radon 1028 monitors. Calibration due in October. Includes hard case, data cable, and power cable. $350 plus shipping for any NACHI members.

1 Like

Hi,
Is this still available?

1 Like

Yes it is.

Is your unit still available?

1 Like

Yes it is.

Morning, Ryan.
Hope this post finds you well.

I remember starting out as a home inspector. Acquiring building inspection tools and equipment was exciting. The unfortunate reality at that critical time in building ones business was, did one have enough income coming in to compensate equipment investments.

I too placed some tools and equipment in InterNACHI’S classified ads. Even the founder, Nick Gromicko offered to buy a bore scope I wanted to sell.

I was confused and money was an issue. To make a long story short, I hung in there kept all my equipment and learned to use SEO as a tool to get income rolling in.

Members, I can imagine many start up business are having a hard time. Please, refer to InterNACHI marketing section and try your best to put one foot at a time in front of the other foot to grow your home inspection business.

Wishing you all the best.
Robert Young

1 Like

I’m selling my 1028’s because I have replaced them with the Corentium Pro monitors. I love the 1028s but we have very specific report requirements in MN and the Sun Radon software doesn’t allow me to customize the report to the state’s liking.

1 Like

I figured I would try and sell them here first at a discount for members. They generally bring about $500 on eBay so it will be listed there in a week or 2 if no takers here.

1 Like

I have listed the CRM on eBay for anyone who is interested. I will still honor my “InterNACHI discount” if any members are interested!