Best supplements for 40+yo

Hi there! Let me know if you regularly take any supplements or vitamins to maintain your body’s energy? Really wanna hear some recommendations. I have started take D3 vitamins but haven’t noticed any significant difference so far. Thanks a lot in advance!

1 Like

What does your doctor say you need?
Mine recommends a general multi-vitamin every day, nothing fancy, just the basics.
I have an in-depth annual physical every year. Based on my blood work results, he sometimes has me test for certain deficiencies such as Vitamin D.
Stop playing doctor and trying to self-medicate. See your doctor, get tested, and take only what your body needs.
Note… if you “feel different” when taking a supplement, then you have bigger issues than needing a vitamin!!

5 Likes

7 Likes

Wild Cherry flavor - YUMMMMM

5 Likes

Home Inspectors

9 Likes

The evidence for taking supplemental vitamin D is very strong. IMO the lack of evidence makes the rest of the supplements including multi-vitamins a waste of money.

5 Likes

9 Likes

Saw this in a doctor’s office once

download

7 Likes

10 Likes

4 Likes
6 Likes

You came to the right place. This site is well known for its rock-solid medical advice. We even dabble in legal advice, politics, and religion.

13 Likes

I take vitamin D and Zinc in the winter months and get plenty of sun in the spring and summer months. I also try to eat my share of fruit and vegtables too.

2 Likes

If you’re going to take zinc, you need to take a Zinc Ionophore. Absorption into the cells is rock bottom on Zinc without it, landing somewhere in the 10% range. Think of Zinc as the bullet and the Ionophore as the gun. I started taking D3, Zinc and Quercetin(a Zinc Ionophore) at the start of Covid. Despite working around people who were regularly getting Covid I never got it. I stopped taking Quercetin and Zinc in July of 22 just because I ran out and figured the need was low. I got Covid in August of 22. Anecdotal, sure, but I’m taking it again now ;).

4 Likes

If you take Zinc and Sodium Bicarbonate you can become a living battery.

2 Likes

Iodine is a critical element for humans, it is said that a large percentage of the population is Iodine deficient. I started taking it about a year(?) ago and in about two weeks noticed significant changes for the better in my health. Iodine is purported (among other things) to flush the pineal gland of harmful substances allowing for better function of the pineal gland. I got X2 Iodine supplement for about $30 for the 2 ounce bottle, at one drop a day the bottle is half full after a year (very affordable considering the benefits) at www.infowarsstore.com
They have a wide range of supplements as well as preparedness supplies. I also alternate with X3 for a wider spectrum of Iodine.
Vitamin D, Zinc, Selenium, NAC and Quercetin are very common (combination) among the front line doctors (not beholden to Bid Pharm) as a defense to colds, flus and other modern day “viruses”.
Vitamin D is produced by healthy humans naturally with exposure to sun light. Which reminds me another benefit I noticed after Iodine protocol is the bulk of my dark spots from exposure to sun over the decades faded or disappeared and I no longer get sun burned in a short period of time in the FL sun. I can stay out in the FL sun for extended periods and not get sun burned.

1 Like

As I close in on 70, I’ve tried a number of supplements over the years and have yet to find one that makes me feel better. I have recently started taking one of those supplements that is supposed to improve cognitive function but I’m not sure how well it is helping as I have trouble remembering to take it.
I just finished a “physical” with a menu of blood tests, colonoscopy, ultra-sound, blah-blah. The doctor said was in the one percentile for good condition for guys my age. Whoopy, I guess. I have plenty of aches and some pains. My shoulder has been killing me for weeks, but wth…I can lay around the house hurting or go do something productive and hurt. Both of my partners in this biz, have passed away at ages considerably younger than me. When Jack was dying at 49, I told him that I would never complain about getting old, and so far, I’ve kept that promise, but that doesn’t mean I can still bounce around like I did 20-30 years ago.

2 Likes

I followed Dr. Chris Martenson(PHD Pathology) on the Financial side of things and when Covid hit, he suggested all of the above in April of 2020. He was right on everything including the polybasic furin cleavage site PRRA.

1 Like

We got our book a couple days ago and the food grade H2O2 yesterday, about ready to check it out.
http://www.1minutecure.com/
Dr. Ardis told myself and a small gaggle about it in an open Q&A after his presentation at Trump Doral. He recommended it as a daily for everyone.

During the open Q&A with Dr. Ardis he explained how he and his wife became extremely ill after speaking out against Big Pharm and the jab in 2020(?). His research went through many avenues.

He repeatedly emphasized that nicotine is a naturally occurring substance (found in tobacco, celery, cauliflower etc.) and is essential for good health. I will post some videos of him explaining this as time permits. He explained that our bodies have receptors that respond to nicotine and if lacking nicotine are susceptible to binding to poisons/viruses entered our system. So if a poison/virus entered your mouth and nose the receptors in your mouth and nose would collect the poison/virus (if your body is nicotine deficient) and you would loose your sense of taste and smell. He repeatedly pointed to his arm and recommended nicotine patches as a preventative. He recommended 2mg dose a day, so if you buy the 21 gram patches (about $20 for 14 patches on amazon) into 10 equal pieces it is very affordable.

So if you are sick and use nicotine to free poison(s) from the receptors which are in all of your organs the poison gets released into your system and could go to another part of your body. So he suggested the use of Food grade Hydrogen Peroxide as outlined in the 1 Minute Cure book. Which breaks down the poison(s).

He then explained to flush the poisons from your system to use bentonite clay (powder?) and apple pectin powder which ‘collect’ the poisons and move them to where they can be flushed from your system.