Big Welcome to InterNACHI's Senior Psychometrician James Olsen

Join me in welcoming our new staff member Mr. James Olsen to InterNACHI®. Mr. Olsen is InterNACHI’s Senior Psychometrician. His responsibilities will be to:

• Maintain, update, and validate that InterNACHI’s exams, including InterNACHI’s Online Inspector Exam, are psychometrically valid, including psychometric validity reliability, fairness, and legal defensibility.
  • Review, maintain and update the Job Task Analysis (JTA) and Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSA) of the Certified Home Inspector for the home inspection industry.
  • Review and analyze the descriptive performance statistics and item-level statistics of InterNACHI’s exams.
  • Ensure InterNACHI’s exams adhere to psychometric standards set by relevant organizations, including the American Psychological Association, American Educational Research Association, National Council on Measurement in Education, US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and National Commission for Certifying Agencies.

The good people working every day to help your inspection business succeed.

1 Like

Welcome James

1 Like

Welcome James!

1 Like

Welcome, James. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome James. No other org or entity has someone like you, in-house. Check out Mr. Olsen’s resume: https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads-east-1.nachi.org/page-uploads%2F2021%2F12%2F1640208796976-James+Olsen+Qualifications+InterNACHI+a.pdf

2 Likes

Welcome to InterNACHI!

I have 15 years experience at the College level of teaching and am not sure what you have.

Could you give me some more precise info?

Many thanks!

Gilles

2 Likes