Building websites

Has anyone used Godaddy to build their home inspection website? I was thinking about using them, but I wanted to see If anyone has any input before I use them. I have my State license and completed the Internachi courses. I just need a website and wanted to know the pros and cons of who to use and why. Thank you for any information given.

Contact Ian at Full View Digital. He can help you with a great site.

4 Likes

Yes, I just built one with GoDaddy. I’m not sure if I’ll keep it the way it is, but the templates are decent.

We use GoDaddy for domain hosting & Duda for great website build and design options…

ca.godaddy.com

Web Hosting | Lightning Fast Hosting & One Click Setup | GoDaddy CA Pro

GoDaddy’s Reliable Web Hosting keeps your website up and running. Featuring 99.9% uptime guarantee and award winning 24/7 tech support!

Website Builder for Professionals - Duda

Website Builder for Professionals - Duda

Build and sell high-converting websites at scale with the Duda Website Builder.

I recommend www.nachi.org/website for a new home inspection business website design.

2 Likes

FastSite4U is currently building my company website which should be launched in April. I’m not waiting on them, they’re waiting on me to finish my CPI and state license test in two weeks. I looked around at different options before committing to them and the combination value and quality is hard to beat and it helps that they are dedicated to the inspector community. So far I’m super happy with what they have done, and I would not hesitate to recommend them to others here.

2 Likes

That’s great to hear, @tnovak4 . Finish up those first six steps to attain CPI certification at Home Inspector Certification Requirements - InterNACHI®.

To get a new website, members can visit:

1 Like

GoDaddy is a good way to get a domain for you website. Be sure that you own the domain. Don’t let a website design company register the domain and control it. You must own the domain. And don’t let a website design company own your website either. You must be able to own both.

And it’s fairly straightforward on how to point your GoDaddy domain to your new website, regardless of who builds the site.

Google Domains is another affordable easy way to secure a domain. https://domains.google/

Then be sure to enter your domain into your InterNACHI profile in order to receive free inspection job leads (new clients). Watch this short “how-to” video below:

1 Like