Burnt or charred wood trusses & roof sheathing

I did a home today with burnt -charred wood trusses and roof sheathing, it has been painted grey , some of the roof sheathing was moisture damaged.

It was disclosed as a past fire, most of the framing appeared stable, what your take on this ??? should these framing have to be replaced?dreamkeeper4u@gmail.com

how do you upload a picture

Thanks Mike

I did a home today with burnt -charred wood trusses and roof sheathing, it has been painted grey , some of the roof sheathing was moisture damaged.

It was disclosed as a past fire, most of the framing appeared stable, what your take on this ??? should these framing have to be replaced?dreamkeeper4u@gmail.com

how do you upload a picture

Thanks Mike

To upload a picture, click the paper clip on the advanced tools. Select the picture from your computer, and click upload.

Looking at pictures of a past fire will do nothing other then solicit unfounded opinions… what it will come down to is what your probing found… I trust you did probe the members in question.

If they are satisfactory to you then simply recommend that documentation be provided by the company that made the repairs.

regards.

jeff

PS. Also have client check for any permits that would have been pulled as a result of the damage…