California Nachi Chapter????

Ive gotten only 1 call from inspectors wanting to start up a chapter again in NorCal since my posting.

i would go if within a couple hrs of san diego and would be willing to share ride have 3 open seats in gas guzzler

I am for starting one up in the Inland Empire. Tried before but no interest. Lets try again. Takes alot of time, some investment, but it can be done. Just need the interest and participation. Who is in?

Contact me at 909 563-0461
Ernie Martinez, Eyeball Home Inspection Services
Member #04021805

I live in Visalia… Any Chapter here, or Fresno maybe??

This post has been up for quite some time and you are 1 of a handful that has any interest. None in Northern California which I attribute to contractors, handymen, appraisers and anyone else that can get a license…(Hell I gotta Drivers License does that count)…that now offer home inspections at a discounted price , or claim to be more qualified because they are licensed…COME ON CALIFORNIA…Lets start regulating this profession.

There once were several NACHI chapters. FOlks dont know the work that goes into these things.

Then there was a separate association dreamed up by Keith Swift. He called it CalNACHI.

CalNACHI had one of NACHI’s very best in its ranks; one Jeff Pope.

I think CalNACHI died on the vine.

Successful Chapters do one of two things well… or both:

1. Training
  2. Group marketing (such as the group ad below)

inspector-4004-CMI-bifoldinsert-jl2.jpg

inspector-4004-CMI-bifoldinsert-jl.jpg