Carson Dunlop Text Books for sale

Originally Posted By: R Farruggia
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Complete set of Carson Dunlop “Essentials of Home Inspection” text books and test books. These are the required text books for the New Jersey licensing courses. All 10 text books (Communication and Professional Practice, Air Conditioning and Heat Pumps, Roofing, Exterior, Insulation and Interiors, Heating I, Heating II, Electrical, Structure, and Plumbing) and all 4 test books. All books are in perfect, unmarked condition. These books are $225 to $245 each on Amazon. com.

Asking $1300 for the lot. If you are planning to get a Jersey license you have to buy these, so save big bucks and buy my set. Thanks, Ray rfarruggia@msn.com

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Gerry Beaumont, Chairman of our Education Committee wants 'em. Email me at nick.gromicko@nachi.org to make payment arrangements.

Nick

Originally Posted By: JohnDavid

Have the complete text books been sold?

Regards
John Byrne
Mt Forest
Ontario Canada

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

John:

We bough these. But I have a set I can lend you.

Nick

Originally Posted By: R Farruggia

thanks Nick, I’ll be sending them tommorow. I’m very pleased to see that NACHI is apparently setting up a lending library. That in itself is a good enough reason for me to join. My application will be with the books. Ray.

Originally Posted By: JohnDavid

Thank you Nick for the offering. I hae been recently informed that although the text is a requirement for taking the Carson Dunlop in-home study program I would require so much more. I believe I will swallow the total cost of the program,ensuring I receive everything needed under their ruling. Thank you so much for your offer.

Regards

John Byrne

Ontario

Canada

Originally Posted By: lfranklin

Nick, if John doesnt need to borrow the books, I would like to borrow them for a couple of weeks.

Larry

Originally Posted By: Phillip R. Hinman

I have a set of used books I will sell. They are not pristine like Ray’s, who I attended class with, but they still are very good.

Email me at phinman845@comcast.net if interested.