Christmas Party Greetings

Good morning and happy holidays! Hope everyone has fun today, good luck in the prize giveaways.

15 Likes

Back at ya :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good Morning and Merry Christmas. Hope that it has been a good year for everyone. Soon to be a perfect time to build a great 2022 plan.

3 Likes

Thank you for this! Happy Holidays to you all!
Michael Rohleder
Western Washington
NACHI21112009

2 Likes

If you don’t already have a plan in place, you are already three months behind.
While you are here and waiting for St. Nick to post a trinket or two, get to work on that plan. You have lots of waiting to do!
:wink:

6 Likes

Thanks Jeffrey.
Many do not plan at all. Many plan late. Ive been in RE for nearly 20 years, but rather new to this field. Plan is built. Ready for 2022.

2 Likes

Yes sir, everyday is a work in progress. Happy holidays!

3 Likes

How does this Christmas party event work? I can’t find any details. Sure would be nice to actually participate instead of reading what everyone is doing.

3 Likes

Good morning from Hamden CT

2 Likes

Good morning and Merry Christmas to all!

4 Likes

I believe it starts at noon eastern.

Good morning, Merry Christmas to everyone!!

4 Likes

From the 2019 Christmas Party. This year should basically be the same, but may have changes to better the experience or for logistical reasons. Look for an updated post from Staff once we get closer to start time, if it hasn’t been posted already (I don’t bother checking as I rarely attend but for an hour or so).

2 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!

4 Likes

Good morning

2 Likes

Good morning.

1 Like

Merry Christmas Everyone!

1 Like

I could use a new”er” work truck, what topic is that giveaway on? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas!

1 Like

Merry Christmas to all. :christmas_tree: :santa:

2 Likes