Citizen's Roof Condition Certification

The ONLY reason I write to the exact wording of ALL the forms is consisitancy.

In the event that I am under question any time I can at least say I did my best and alwaysed did it the exact way and that was to my best interpertation of the form.

Might not get me out of a bind but at least I have a clear conscious and can demonstrate consistency by past reports being done the same way.

Just my 2 cents.

I don’t care what the results are I ONLY state them as I see them. Just another reason I get paid upon arrival so the client cannot screw me because of my opinion of his property.

Section 2 of the 1802 is referring only to the Roof covering, not the structure or the decking.

When you read section three about deck attachment there is no reference to FBC on the 1802.

I would mention that the RCF has a comment section for such occasions, but does not refer to the FBC either.

Now we all know it is wrong(shingles on a low slope/flat roof, fill-out the form and add comments as you see fit and you will be fine.

Thanks for the input - I’d also put a greatly reduced life expectancy on such an application.