I’ve been provided a copy of the city’s inspect report which had the following comments. I know that these issues will be subject to a re-inspection but i was more curious about whether a list of issues like this one is common or worse than average? Is any issue of specific concern?
- Complete joint blocking at 2nd floor joists
- Complete point load block from 1st floor down to top of foundation
- Provide full bearing under garage man door
- Squash blocks under 1st floor load bearing wall
- Install studs directly under 2nd floor joist at 1st floor load bearing wall
- Provide repair detail for cut LVL under garages sunken entrance