Climbing up a ladder today

My new ladder rule added today.

Do not step off the ladder onto the back of the sofa trying to reach that one spot! Normally-a nice soft landing is the worse that could happen, but bad idea when you have a pan of drywall mud in your hand.:stuck_out_tongue:
Oh well, it cleans up pretty easy and my husband thought it was hilarious.

Marcel,
Talk about truth being stranger than fiction. That might be the damndest story I’ve ever heard, and it certainly beats my whimpy tale. (There’s a moral here that has something to do with your wife, but I’m not sure what the moral is).

Ahhhhhh, heloooooo, I’m quite sure Marcel was pulling our leg.

People take things too seriously around here. :wink:

I haven’t mastered the use of emoticons, but did get a “B-” in Physics, know all about gravity and falling bodies, and was quite able to reason for myself, but thanks Wendy

Me?

Don’t you mean thanks Michael? :neutral:

Thanks Michael, thanks Wendy, and a great big thanks to Marcel, because he’s good story teller and, oh, yes, he bought my book. Be healthy and happy, and stay safe.

Speaking of your book, I followed the link in the e-mail you sent and could not find any discount for Inspect and Protect.

Can’t wait to read it Keith, and thanks for all the help you have provided NACHI, and yes, I was pulling your leg on this ladder deal. ha. ha. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Marcel :slight_smile: :wink:

I thought it was a very funny story! :slight_smile:

Correction. It was from a NACHI MALL e-mail.

NACHI members get a HUGE discount – Click on the NACHI link at the bottom of the page:
www.KeithSwift.com

Wendy

So did I. But then again I find most things funny.:smiley:
</IMG></IMG>