Coming famines, and replacing our meat with insects

What good is saving us from so called “climate change”, if we all starve to death first?

This administration is dumber than a box of rocks

5 Likes

Look what they are doing in the Netherlands.

2 Likes

They are free to suck on Willie The One Eye Wonder Worm! :rofl:

3 Likes

Seriously?? What part of the agreement “place(s) farmers under new restrictions to reduce emissions of methane gas? Did he sign it into law too? Much of the methane emissions from farming has to do with manure management, not actual farming and production of food.

2 Likes

John Kerry has been behind studies to measure cattle’s farts and methane gas for decades. Did you read the article? They want to replace our meat with crickets, meal worms, and the idiotic Bill Gates wants to produce fake meat from cattle’s cancer cells??

Yeah, sounds like a genius idea, especially coming from a known and proven activist against over-population. Bill Gates is a dangerous, murderous fraud who should be put down.

6 Likes

I did. It was a sensationalized headline so the author can gripe about things that will probably never happen within our lifetime. With a population increase of about 1% per year, feeding the population could be a major concern within the next half millennium.

And no…Jesus will not be returning before that happens.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

How long to you hang a cricket, to bleed it successfully, and how long do you cure the meat, and at what temperature and humidity, wondering minds want to know?

4 Likes

There is more to this. People like John Kerry are not only looking at cattle. Sri Lanka already went to hell in a hand basket. They are also after the Dutch.

1 Like

You sure about that?
Funny Rev. 6:5-8 talks about 1/4 of the world dying from war, famine, and disease, and a loaf of bread costing a day’s wage. Not hard to see that happening in many parts of the world, including Venezuela, suffering from hyper-inflation.

Bill Gates is buying up thousands of acres of farmland, chicken and beef factories suspiciously going up in flames, trains being derailed and spreading harmful chemicals, airplanes crashing into food processing plants, thousands of head of cattle dying from disease, all of these things happening in the last couple years…

Makes you wonder what’s going on, doesnt it?

4 Likes

Well, if nothing else, at least insects are healthy. :grinning:

But sorry, not planning on giving up beef, pork, or any other meats just yet. :cut_of_meat:

3 Likes

frankspeech.com

Me either. It won’t be long before they will be marketing “lab meat”. Yum :wink:

Not to worry even if Jesus was to miraculously return those who claim to worship him wouldn’t recognize him and vice versa. :laughing:

Revolution Will Not Be Televised

We do not know when he is returning, so I am going to look busy for now just in case he does :wink:

This is true. Non-believers and Christian charlatans will be fooled.

6 Likes

As kids, we used to get a bunch of grasshoppers pull the legs off of them and fry them…with a little salt, they were actually good…yum

3 Likes

No, it doesn’t and that’s my point. The Bible “predicts” famine, disease and weather related natural disasters.

There are those that are addressing these issues, including food scientists, epidemiologists and climatologists and those that deny that these issues exist or have the potential to exist.

Guess which group is the latter?

They would criminalize and tax everything if they could…and it looks like they’re well on their way to doing just that…

2 Likes

Precarious times we’re in, for sure. The schemes and delusions of twisted minds leave clouds of distracting pollution. I will continue to stand for what is good and prepare for the worst. I put my trust in the Lord, what can man do to me?

3 Likes