Coming soon... free websites for all NACHI members.

Originally Posted By: HICB
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

This is the way to go Nick! Well done.

HICB members here in the U.K. get their free three page mini-web-site as part of creating their on-line marketing portfolio. This is simply aimed at supporting their on-line trading in our own marketplace.

A more comprehensive web-site and design tools for free adds real value to HICB / NACHI membership. This will be really welcome by our growing membership; one less, but highly important, cost to getting a new home inspection business up and running in time and successfully.

Let's see how we can link this new feature up with ours, for example we could link NACHI URL's direct or link back only through the NACHI portal?

--
HICB The U.K.'s First Trade Association for Home Inspectors.

Originally Posted By: ekartal

gromicko wrote:
Stop whining Erol. You don't have to listen to Jon if you don't want to. You don't have to come here at all. You're not even a member.

I like that whineze thing. ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

I also find it quite obvious Nick has others writing responses for himself. Busy man. Others (members) have noticed the recent pattern too. ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

Erol Kartal

Originally Posted By: Elaine Schlameelitis

Hmm…yes, imagine that…my website would have Nick’s name in it…in the meta tag…i can’t think of anything more wonderful, and helpful than when someone is looking for dirt of the Nickster…to be directed to my personal website…

Imagine if everyone ...all 10, 000 members ![icon_cool.gif](upload://oPnLkqdJc33Dyf2uA3TQwRkfhwd.gif) did this?
WOW...

Why do you suppose this would be so important for Nick to have everyone do..things that make ya go hmmmm....

Originally Posted By: rcloyd

Any update on when the new member sites will be available?

Thanks,

--
Russell G. Cloyd
Intra-Spec Home Inspections
& Code Consulting, LLC
859-586-4591
www.intra-spechomeinspections.com