Coming soon. Infrared Certified Training. 2-day course.

Why worry and take the time it takes to become a good home inspector, when that can be fast tracked to 6 months or less, simply by paying nick $300. to become a certified MASTER:mrgreen: Inspector.

John

I took the Level 1 course and the Building Investigations course put on by Flir (Paul Frisk). Is there any advantage to take the course you offer or is it going to be lots of repeat.

Thanks
Lawrence

John writes

Exactly… hence the InterNACHI requirement.

Can you imagine an IR camera operator pointing his camera at the main electrical service? Please. He’d be lucky to find electrical service let alone know what to do when he pulled the cabinet cover.

Dan, IR is simply a tool to do what we are already doing as home inspectors. John is right, it is the “home inspector” part of the certification requirements that is the tough part.

Heck no need to explain that to me. Got one, and been using it 2 times every day for the past 2 yrs.
I’m just doing my part to help you raise the 75 mil umm MILLION to settle your latest lawsuit.:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hey Dan, instead of coming here to cause trouble why don’t you get involved with our IR section. You say you have done 2 IR scans 2 times every day for 2 years? That comes out to app. 576 scans, certainly you must have many interesting pictures and experience that you could share with us. Or you may be full of sh*t.

I’ll place my money on the later.

Auctually it comes out to over 900 scans.
Last time I posted a picture I got a reddie for it, and to this date nobody identifed what it was:roll: :roll:

Why post any thing helpful when I can earn greenines for tellng the truth??:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Fine, I personally nominate you for nacho member of the year.:twisted: :twisted:
</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

Dan, I have been a member since 2004 and have never seen a IR scan from you. So instead of beating around the bush or simply bashing all or us… Put up or shut up!!!

If you were trying to be helpful you would have come back and told us after a while.
But that wasn’t your goal dharris.:frowning:

Lawrence, If you enjoy the subject, then you may enjoy it the way we make our soup…!

I can not afford to get any more reddies, gotta keep my good reputation…:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

That’s what I thought. All bluster, no balls.:twisted:

Dan, read www.nachi.org/ir.htm slower. We’re not raising money with it. We aren’t charging for use of the professional designation and we aren’t charging for use of the logo.

It’s here some where from an inspection with Dale sometime first part of last year.

Put up or (please) shut up.

I didn’t think you were.
Professional designation??:roll: :roll:
The IR professionals that worked hard to earn their professional designations will sure love your’s:roll: :roll:
I am helping you get hits, more spiders equal more members, Right??:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
and by promoting CMI so you can get back the 100s of thousands of $s that you claimed you invested in it.

Dan, you are on your computer right now so if you have done 900 IR scans as you said why can’t you post two or three right now???

Why don’t you remind us how smart you are and how many degrees you have that have nothing to do with the HI profession:roll: :roll: :roll:

Hope this helps:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Dan, heres one from my file, it’s from a year ago…

Your thoughts???

IR_0134 (Small).jpg

Very typical of you Dan, attack where you can’t back up your asinine comments.

In a few min. Gotta figure out how I did it before.