Complete set of tools for New Inspector, Brand New

While recently investing a few thousand dollars into my new home inspection business I was offered a job that will take me on a different career path and an offer I couldn’t refuse. I am selling all my home inspection tools. They are in perfect shape, hardly used if at all. I will not be selling them separately at this time. Everything fits nicely in the 2 tool bags offered. This is a perfect opportunity for a new inspector. With these tools you will be prepared to handle damn near anything that may come your way as a home inspector. Pictures will follow this post. I’ve spent over $1,250.00 on this equipment and shopped for the best price so you can be sure you are getting a great deal. Everything is new or like new. Just about everything listed is towards the top of its class of equipment and a great deal of time and thought went into selecting each tool. I’m asking $900 for all of it and I will ship within 3 days of an accepted offer. If you are local to Minneapolis (Maple Grove) and can pick up I will throw in 50 Clear plastic brochure displays for your marketing efforts at realtors offices.($100 value)

Send me an email…My phone number listed below has already been shut down.

I will wait for the right person who is looking for a good deal and will not be selling anything separately so please don’t ask. I also have a Radstar 300 I will be selling in a separate post. Calibrated 2-17-2016

Klein Tools NCVT-2 Dual Range Non-Contact Voltage Tester
Yalumi Spark 105-Lumen 90-Meter Spotlight White LED Headlamp, Black/Gray
MSA Safety Works 817663 Multi-Purpose Respirator
UEi Test Instruments CD100A Combustible Gas Leak Detector
Beileshi 10x Magnifier Compact Porro Prism Binocular 10x25 w/ case
TEKTON 7609 Telescoping Lighted Inspection Mirror
Medical Booties Shoe Covers Non Slip Package of 50 Pair - 100 Covers - Blue
Sperry Instruments GFI6302 GFCI Outlet Tester
Tough, Waterproof USA Made: Carbon Monoxide Tester, CO Meter, & Analyzer Kit with Sample Pump (CO Inspector Kit) - for furnace CO testing
Extech MO260 Combination Pin/Pinless Moisture Meter
DEWALT DPG82-11C Concealer Clear Anti-Fog Dual Mold Safety Goggle
4750 Magic Lights Microwave Tester Tool | No Batteries Needed
Kintrex IRT0421 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer with Laser Targeting
Commercial Electric Digital Multimeter
2-Pocket Drill Driver Pouch with Leather - Husky Brand
DEWALT 11" Maintenance Tool Bag
Various Hand tools - Needle nose, Pliers, stripper, knife, scissors, 8" thin flathead for probing, tape measure, Maglite flash lite 6"

Pics as promised. All new or like new! Email only, phone line is shut down.

Price dropped to $750. Get all the tools above for $750 in new or like new condition. Send an email if interested! Thanks.

sad to see you go wish you well I your new Job … Roy

Check pm

It takes some time to get grounded.
I know you must have felt anxious, even depressed and unsure at times.
Wish we could have talked beforehand.

With your tools, you can inspect part time until you gain traction.
I invested tens of thousands and waited to gain traction.
All works out with effort.

Please rethink your efforts and keep your tools for now.
We are all pulling for you!