COVID-19 Safety Guidelines for Home Inspectors Course

Thank you so much, Robert. We’re doing another live webinar about the InterNACHI COVID-19 Safety Guidelines, because it was so successful a few weeks ago. Please tell other inspectors and contractors and real estate agents about the course. To register for the free, live webinar, visit Free, Online Webinar: COVID-19 Safety Guidelines for Home Inspectors and Contractors Course.

Excellent information and the course was done within real time, not months after we have been dealing with the situation. Thank you

Thank you, Jason. Please share your thoughts on https://www.facebook.com/internachi if you have any free time. Staff would really appreciate it, and so would other professionals looking for some COVID training and marketing logo.

Hi,

Just looking to start the Covid-19 course. Western PA areas in currently in the red color code and residential home inspections are not permitted by the Governor.

1 Like

Getting ready to start the course. Looks like we’ll be dealing with covid19 for awhile yet.

1 Like

Great to hear, Richard. Don’t mean to be distracting, but if you haven’t check it out already, you may also be interested in the Master Class for Home Inspectors at www.nachi.org/masterclass.

1 Like

Ben, definitely on my list, but first going to focus on my last order of business for certification: the mock inspections. I have the credits needed for certification but have been putting off actually DOING them. Problem is I’m having way too much fun taking courses.

1 Like

That’s good to hear. Have fun. That’s what life’s about. If you ever need anything, feel free to reach out to us on www.nachi.org/staff or education@internachi.org. Thanks for being a member of InterNACHI.

Starting the course

1 Like

Starting course now. Is anyone having issues with Covid and Inspecting?

1 Like

Getting ready to take Covid-19 Safety guidelines for inspectors course.

1 Like

I started the Covid-19 course!

1 Like

Very good, Matthew and everyone.
Be sure to use that COVID logo in your marketing and website:

1 Like

Thank you Ben!

1 Like

I just completed the course. Very good information!

1 Like

Thank you.

If there’s anything I can do to help your business, feel free to reach out to me at ben@internachi.org. Have you checked out Hire InterNACHI's Ben Gromicko to Work for You for Free?

I’ve been one of the most careful people I know, with regards to COVID-19. I have been vaccinated as of April 25, I still wear my mask, like my seat belt and tested positive for the delta variant about 10 days ago. I had flu symptoms for three days. Where did I get it? The prior weekend I visited with some old family friends down in Palacios TX,. They had been vaccinated, we had this conversation prior to showing up. He is 78, she is 72. He had to go to the doctor in Corpus, he tested positive the same day I expressed my concerns. Fortunately, he has know symptoms. Be Careful, get vaccinated (it’s not just for you). I’m 41 years old and run ultra marathons, (not particularly high risk). Grateful to have received the vaccine.

1 Like

Covid-19 isn’t going anywhere, anytime soon.
Starting the course. Thanks for providing it.

Anthony Clate

Just starting course