Crawlspace Robot manufacturer

Salutations.
My company GESAR INC. specializes in making unmanned systems. Hire GESAR INC. to make you a long lasting and rugged crawlspace robot at a great price to enhance your inspections and provide video evidence to clients.
Email for questions - gesarrobots@gmail.com

Cash Willis

Can you send me a loaner model for a year long controlled test? :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Please post a link of the model you are proposing for crawlspace use. Cost, without sending you an email?

1 Like

I agree with Dominic, I would be interested in a demo model as well. I will of course offer an unbiased detailed review in return. :grin:

Scott looks like a little lawn mower that’s “coming soon”.
Let’s hear the specs & pricing, if it’s being advertised for sale - huh… … …
Not exactly in a crawl for the demo video… … …

1 Like

I just see that one and tractors. Crawlspaces seems like the next logical step. :wink:

1 Like

Drone for the roof and a robot for the crawl…what a time to be alive!! :joy:

1 Like

I had another local home inspector tell me he would not use a crawl space robot because it puts the liability on you for claiming you inspected the crawl space, and he said it would be hard to make confident decisions if he does not get his hands on. What do you others think about that comment? I do see his point

1 Like

He’s not wrong, of course I’m sure any inspector utilizing a robot for a crawl inspection would include the disclaimer in the report (although I doubt that would offer much protection if the fit were to hit the shan so to speak).

That being said, we all know that in a perfect world a robot would be an incredible tool for assisting with crawlspace inspections, however we do not live or inspect in a perfect world. It would be nearly impossible for a robot to navigate entirely throughout most of the crawlspaces we see on a weekly basis. For that reason, it’s a fun idea but not practical.

1 Like

So… what is the crawl is not physically accessible?
Would you employ one to do the best inspection you can for your client?
Or just disclaim the whole crawl… … …

2 Likes

It’s a tool, same as a drone. Obviously there are limitations when using these, but we as humans have limitations as well. It helps and I’m sure if you make it clear to the client the method you used to inspect, the limitations, and show them you tried your best, they’ll be much more thankful than not trying at all and disclaiming the whole thing.

1 Like

I agree only to a point. I would never think about using my BIGCrawler for all crawls. Has he ever used a crawler? Does he really know what he is talking about.

Exact reason I made mine. To give the client the as much information as possible while at the property. Hated saying I do not know or having to disclaim.

2 Likes

Although I love the concept, I get the feeling that if I had one, I’d find myself not being able to use it on a lot of the properties I inspect. I sort of see it as one of those robot vacuum cleaners. I knew someone who had one and it is amazing to watch, but she had a large open floor design. My own floor has way too many obstacles to use one of those.
SO…I see this crawlspace robot as something I would be fascinated with, but not suitable for crawlspaces with separating walls, terrain issues, water, rocks, wires, bricks, as well as the numerous other things one might have to “crawl” over to get to the other side…

1 Like

No the guy said he has never used one yet, the reason he told me this because I was thinking about working for him and I had asked how he would want me to handle crawl spaces because I would want to do the inspections for him similar to his other employees.

When this is your only opening, you either disclaim it or you take care of your client. Does it work for everything? No. Does my partner have my back when I need it? HELL YES!

4 Likes

Awesome Scot, do you have videos of it in action, somewhere online?

1 Like

Our YouTube channel is here. Mostly BIGCrawler inspection and BIGCrawler360 camera videos.

1 Like

Some decent videos Scot. Definitely fitted in some tight spots.

1 Like