CREIA April Conference

The answer is no one is going from here.

Nobody that matters. :slight_smile:

I’ve been researching this nonstop. I’ve relocated down to the Irvine area and am getting a feel of what will do well for me in California.

Where are you relocating from?

Most recently New Zealand. Went out there for a year to check out all the earth quake damage and hike. It was incredible, never ran out of work! I might go back in a few years.

I’ll be there Friday, Saturday and Sunday for anyone who wants to say Hi

Well, I was planning on going but booked out a week and half now so sticking around here to collect some coin!!

I hear ya. I’ve not had a day off in weeks.

The conference is going to have to be my vacation. lol. But I’m looking forward to feeding my mind.

The industry seems to be more worried about “free pre-listing inspections” at the moment. :frowning:

I had someone call yesterday that needed a home inspection, with solar, in the next few days. I had to turn it down because I’m too busy. I referred them to another local inspector that I trust to do a good job, but he disclaims the solar. So her hunt continues. Familiarize yourself with solar and you will have a “real” USP.

She called you because I gave her your number.

She had read my blog, and called me, but SD is way too far South for me to go. So she asked if I knew anyone in SD that might also do solar. So, of course, you came to mind.

I gave you the easy lay up and you turned it down. lol