Ct home inspection business phone number for sale!

Retiring from over 35+ years of business in home inspection (closing my Connecticut business which has a 4.9 Google 5 star rating and only selling the business phone number & if interested the business dotcom too)…past & future customers will be looking for my inspection services in Connecticut this year and in the coming years so you can’t wrong with the inspection leads & a good price for either a start up or business expansion. I have already discussed details with Nick Gromicko (founder) of NACHI as well as Lisa Endza of NACHI (lisa@internachi.org). Please contact my email if you are interested & leave your phone number…I’ll get back to you ASAP. Thank You!!!

Sincerely,
unitedhomeinsp@gmail.com

Wouldn’t that be deceiving, and possibly fraud, if people think they are calling Your Business when they are actually calling another that’s not even related to yours?

3 Likes

Possibly, and more than likely a poor choice of wording. Business names, domains and phone numbers are sold every day. But it would be wise for both parties to disclose that it’s under new ownership.

1 Like

Chris…I’m shutting the business down…but I’m selling the business cell phone number & possibly the dotcom for anyone interested in leads for their business for a start up…thats all…I discussed with Nick at Nachi…he gets it & agreed that its fine to do that!!!

1 Like