Dear bugmenot:

Are you now speaking for Bill Mullen? [anyone else?]
Are you sure you are not Bill?

Your are right but I had to give him the opportunity to come clean.
If he does not then he will prove what we already know.

Regardless fo your smoke and mirrors attempt at an answer, I’ll try again: You said: “I remember receiving quite a few emails from you about Bill and cohorts and how they were manipulating the process you didn’t have nice things to say.”

Really now. So how on earth would I know what Bill Mullen does? And from what email address did you receive these emails? And why on earth would I be helping you? Everyone knows you too well, Ray. If you received one word from me you’d have posted it here lickety split. So why haven’t you?

Once again, you have shown yourself as an unethical liar. I’m not surprised you call yourself an RHI when you are not. It fits your lowlife personality.

Regards

Regards

Regards

Regards
Bill/Dave/Gil/Cam

Any thing you have to say is irrelevent, and what you say doesn’t matter very much and you keep proving it!

Regards

Regards

Maybe you didn’t pick up on the first clue! Here it is again in nice pretty colours.

***Any thing you have to say is irrelevent, and what you say doesn’t matter very much and you keep proving it!

This forum is ours to do what we wish,who the f…k are you to come to our home and dictate policy?If Ray or Roy or any member for that matter wishes to post here it’s because they have earned this right.Remember you are only a guest.As a guest do not overstay your visit,you have already had your second cup of tea! Time to move on.

</IMG>

Regards

Maybe you didn’t pick up on the second clue!
Okay … lets see… how about in black and white?

***Any thing you have to say is irrelevent, and what you say doesn’t matter very much and you keep proving it!

Regards

Sorry I get carried away sometimes!

Regards

Okay now read between the lines if you can. I know its difficult, but please try. You can do it!

*** Any thing you have to say is irrelevent,

and what you say doesn’t matter very much and you keep

proving it!

http://www.nachi.org/forum/showthread.php?p=110805#post110805

The difference it makes? Well for one you would not be talking the way you are, this I guarantee. You think you have the luxury of anonymity[for now] this is the same as not taking responsibility for your actions. Is this the man that you are? Is this how you go through life blaming everyone but youself. Making statements to the affect of " no it wasn’t me" or “it’s him not me” or " you must forgive me I’m stupid" I kind of like the last one,it suits you.

You must be a beggar for punishment! If it was me I would move on,that’s just me.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: Sorry for causing so much trouble.

http://www.nachi.org/forum/showthread.php?p=110805#post110805