Double Tap or Not?

You really are a simple minded individual, aren’t you? A simple search of my name on this forum will produce my credentials…or is that to much research for you?

Oh…good one…

It’s a shadow Dr. Sleuth, take your time and look at it carefully…

As a non-member, it’s not my job nor would I waste my time to try and educate you on something you should already know if you are charging people for your services as a “certified construction professional”. Perhaps you should pick up a book or two and learn this yourself?

Have you found #2 yet…hell, I gave you a clue that pretty much spelled it out…a 12 year old could figure it out.

I’m convinced he loves himself. I do work for attorneys also but don’t go around bragging or making a deal out of it like I’m something special. Get over yourself.

Doing work for and being recommended by are two different things skippy!

I see you changed your website, maybe you realized what Bill had been telling you was correct Mr. Know-it-all?

So Wayne have you raised your prices. Are you getting $750+ for every home inspection you do. And that does not include insurance or mold or radon. Those are all extra. I don’t have to get over myself. Neither does Rob. We are yrying to better the industry. Knowledge does that. But you guys keep doing what you are doing. Soon all inspections will be $100

It sure seems to be heading that way :frowning:

Again, you don’t know what you are talking about skippy. My website is the same. Look at the trademark dates and stop grasping at straws.

Bill, I heard that argument back in 2011 about prices. My rates have steadily climbed in accordance with market demand. I don’t mind anyone trying to better the industry but please, when you are a member of another org and then spend your time on the MB belittling people and making yourself out to be the ultimate authority while holding the same credentials as I then yes it tends to rub people the wrong way. I work for attorneys also doing pre litigation and name my fee because they like me and produce quality and only have an HI license. Do I come off as pretentious? I just do my own thing and support NACHI because they support me. I recall some “inspectors” charging 150.00 taking work from everyone else but that was never me. I’m happy you and Rob are Pro FABI. Do they not stroke your ego enough?

It doesn’t matter what organization you are with or what association you belong to, when you perform your inspections at the lowest common denominator you bring the industry down as a whole.

And if knowing what you are talking about is “stroking your ego”…guess it’s been a while since you have been stroked.

You’re full of crap to your eyeballs. You didn’t answer the challenge because you can’t

This is you, right? http://homecert.com/

I reviewed an inspectors report today from Lake Worth, Fl. Funny thing, it contained the EXACT information your report contained…word for word.

That’s gotta be something, being so unoriginal that the same software and inspection repot layout you use is identical to another inspectors 2,000 miles away.

Stand up and take a bow.

You just keep validating my point. Keep up the good work.

LOL…ok!

So you have nothing Mr. Inspection Guru. Nada, zip, zero, zilch.

I’m surprised. :roll:

Funny, I was thinking the same thing about you…

Combustible material…combustible material…combustible material…HELLO!

Are you learning impaired?

By the way oh great Inspection Guru, I saw you have 31 years experience in construction well I have 33 years and there is a lot of guys in construction that talk a good game but when they have to step up to the plate they strike out miserably.

I guess the Home Inspection industry has them too.

Carry on. :wink:

…sounds like you’re writing an autobiography, paperback or hardcopy?