Draw Inspection Forms

I have been doing draw inspections for other companies for a while now and I finally am dealing directly with a few banks. Some of them are requesting that I break down the percentages and make the draw schedules for them. Does anyone have forms I could use for new construction and rehabs? I tried to make one on Excel but it looks terrible. Thanks in advance.

Morgan Wood
Home Inspections of Louisiana, LLC
504-722-6137
wood2629@bellsouth.net

A lot of draw inspection reports look terrible…Some of the banks or draw inspection companies we do work for use an Excel report. I would suggest if you are being contacted by the principal you should design and negotiate your own spreadsheet as a lot of us are using online reporting systems. If your new to the business of Draw Inspections I would suggest going to Drawnet.com or Graniteinspections.com and learning there system before proceeding.

Designing your own spreadsheet is not that hard and you can contact me at anytime to help with percentages, but remember each bank/principal have their own parementers.

Thanks Paul,
I do inspection for them everyday, but I am now getting my own directly through banks and was just wondering if someone had a standard form I could use to enter the percentages. I know how to do the percentages, just need a good form to use. Thanks anyway.

Morgan Wood
Home Inspections of Louisiana, LLC
504-722-6137
wood2629@bellsouth.net
www.homeinspectionsoflouisiana.com