drip edge in french

Hello, I’m wondering how you translate a drip edge in french? I always used brise goutte but wondering if there is something better?


Solin de bordure de toit.



le bord de couverture de goutte:)

I prefer solin de bordude de toit but another would be Rejéteau, m (Drip Mould) Moulure en saillie disposée de manière à écarter l’eau de pluie de la face d’un mur: Syn. : Jet d’eau.

I like it simple. Roof edge drip edge. :slight_smile:

Same here, but its not in French…:wink:

Larmier gets my vote. http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larmier


Inspection,Factory audit , purchasing agent in China
This is Peter from Ningbo China.We have the team which is specialized in the quality

inspection,factory audit,on line check,final shipment check and loading supervision etc.We

have experienced quality engineers who had worked before in different third party

inspection agencies like SGS,ITS etc and hence accumulated a lot of knowledges and skills

and we have gained much experience in communicating with many different Chinese suppliers.

We are not only find out the problems but also offer solutions or suggestions to solve it.
we can provide the purchasing service in china for you!
Contact information:
Email:hopeinspection@163.com ( We will reply you within half an hours)
My skype:judy19882012(Please add me)
Phone:008618868604300(Call me at any time)

La drip edge ? I love bi -lingual and yes i was kidding before everyone jumps on me

Le larmier.

Why does that translate to weep hole?

And who the hell is that wrong hung post above? :wink:


how does that stuff get posted here?


Is it “le spam” or “la spam”?