Read this Message Online: here](http://orep.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/orep-EO-Apr2016.html)
Advertise[FONT=Verdana] | Subscribe Upcoming Webinars | July 2016 OREP E&O Insurance](http://orep.org/home-inspectors-eo-insurance/)[/FONT]
Home Inspector E&O Rates Falling
Good news! Home inspector E&O rates are going down! [FONT=Calibri]
If your rates are going in the wrong direction or if you’ve been non-renewed after years of paying premiums to your current carrier, it is time to **shop OREP**](http://orep.org/home-inspectors-eo-insurance/). For over 14 years OREP has served home inspectors with the highest quality insurance coverage available, low rates, and **industry-leading benefits**](http://orep.org/benefits/). New, broad coverage means peace of mind and our very competitive rates mean you don’t pay more than you have to.
See for yourself how inclusive the coverage is, how competitive the rates are and all the great benefits available to help your business succeed, and the choice for your E&O/GL Insurance will be obvious.
OREP is the new leader in E&O/GL for home inspectors. If you’re not getting all this coverage or you’re paying more, call OREP today! Coverage can be placed in minutes.
**Minimum Premium: $1,250
**($300,000 aggregate limit)
Premium Coverage, Affordable Price
** [FONT=“Calibri”]• INCLUDED at No Extra Charge:* E&O, General Liability, Termite/Pest, Commercial, Radon, Lead Paint, Pool/Spa, EIFS/Stucco, Indoor Air Quality Testing, Green Building Inspections, Infrared Thermography, Rodent Inspections, and more. (Mold and Septic/ Water Testing available for a small additional premium.)
• “A” Rated, Admitted Carrier in business since 1852](http://orep.org/a-rated-admitted-carrier-in-business-since-1852/)
• Prior Acts, Additional Insured for Agents and other Referring parties coverage included.
• “First Defense” claims team defends you against merit-less complaints, potentially saving you a deductible expense, higher premiums and a negative claims history.
• OREP Professional Support Network: free on-demand help answering tough technical questions, discounted inspection contract services, approved CE, subscription to print magazine ** Working RE**](http://www.workingre.com/home-inspector-magazine-news/) Inspector, deductible forgiveness (up to $1,500), free marketing webinars, great savings with corporate rates on office supplies, technology and more.
• Save time with fast application. No quoting, no delays, and automatic annual renewal for most inspectors at or below expiring premium.
• Coverage for all inspectors employed by your firm and the first two independent contractors free.
[FONT=“Calibri”]• Discounts for Membership in Professional Associations (ASHI, NACHI, NAHI, CREIA, TAREI, more)
[FONT=“Calibri”]• Easy Financing–Low Monthly Payments.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
What are you waiting for?**
Shop OREP Today
Call Now: (888) 347 - 5273
Includes *Working RE* Magazine](http://www.workingre.com/), Approved CE](http://www.workingre.com/home-inspector-continuing-education/) and [more](http://www.orep.org/benefits.asp). *Certain coverages vary by state. Ask your OREP agent for details.**
** David Brauner/David Brauner Insurance Services Calif. Lic. #OC89873.
ATTENTION: You are receiving WRE Online News because you opted in at WorkingRE.com or purchased E&O insurance from OREP. WRE Online News Edition provides news-oriented content twice a month. The content for WRE Special Offer Editions is provided by paid sponsors. If you no longer wish to receive these emails from Working RE, please use the link found at the bottom of this newsletter to be removed from our mailing list.
[FONT=“Helvetica Neue”]Advertise** | ** Subscribe](http://www.workingre.com/workingre/subscribe-now-0208.htm) [/FONT]