Electrical Inspection Training Video

Thank you that’s what other’s need to hear. I new it was I’ve known Paul and read many of his post over the last year. I’ll spend my money however I know there is others here that think they have it all down pat or they are simply to poor to spend the money and only spend it on wise investments. I tried to get Ben to make this a mandatory training video however according to him he has to cover cost so there you have it. Just glad it’s affordable for all at the moment.

It’s is the defining training video on how to perform electrical inspections.

Remember, this training video is not just for electrical panels.

Paul inspects three panelboards, kitchen, bathroom, the meter and grounding outside, and a little interior stuff too.

There are EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT OFFERS for only those who purchase the video. Particularly the MAGNET HANDLES. Check them out. http://www.nachi.org/electrical-training-video.htm

Are you asking does a 3 hour VIDEO teach you EVERYTHING you need to know about electrical inspections…IMPOSSIBLE to achieve. I teach electricians with 25-40 years of experience and they always come away learning something new. This video is NOT a “learn all” video…I would need MORE time to allow me to go into even more detail so I simply can’t cover everything someone wants in 3 hours…limited resources and quite frankly a budget that will not allow it…

This is why I am considering leaving my job with the City of Richmond to start producing full length videos and training series just on electrical issues but I am not ready for that move yet…economy is just not right for it.

But again dont expect this video to SOLVE all your electrical learning needs in 3 hours…I have been considered an expert in my field for many years and I learn something new or re-educate myself on a daily basis.

Guys it is all about passion…I most certainly don’t know it all but I love teaching people things. I love what I do and it is not an ego thing for me, I simply love talking about electrical issues as many of you may know if you have ever talked to me on the phone. This video was a way of me trying to reach HI’s in a way that possibly covers things they may already know but in a way that maybe re-assures them they are moving in the right direction.

If I achieve anything with this video, I hope atleast one person says I helped them confirm something, teach them something and came away with a better knowledge of the everyday nuts and bolts of electrical inspections. Yes, money is money and time are tough and I am not here to pitch the video…I know electrical work and I purchase almost $500.00 dollars worth of electrical books a month ( ask my wife and the NFPA ) and they are not code books…they are books from people I respect like James Stallcup, Mike Holt, Charles Miller and so on because I love seeing what other people have to say about electrical issues and it helps me develop my teaching ability with knowing how others see things…I simply refuse to put a price on education even at the expense of my family…but thats just me as I dont make much as a electrical plans examiner and most of my knowledge I give away for free…other than seminars I do.