Electrical Safety

Okay a pompous, ignorant, arrogant SOB!

Mr. Terry Carson and his henchman and the OAHI lawyer do not respond to my issues. Why? They are afraid, and can’t provide legal rational answers.

Therefore I will continue to use RHI as permitted until such time as there are adequate answers. They are afraid to take this to court for fear of the reprecussions.

If anyone wishes to dispute what I say I will gladly post all letters I have from OAHI showing they are in breach of their rules and regulations. OAHI has a great history of leaving a paper trail full of ammo.

Now the bigger concern is with twitts like this involved in the National I ask why anyone in Ontario would even subject themselves to the likes of these morons?

Even Claude is in denial. :wink:

Here’s some his comments from my first verification.

In some cases Application notes a defect, but the photograph is at the bottom of the next page.
Actual reporting pages are buried in too many pages listing all possible problems.
Electrical: panel location “basement” where in basement
Heating: capacity of furnace not given

Thats Carl.

He was one of the causes OAHI lost many potential good inspectors.

Clearly the btu of the heating system is well beyond the scope of the SOP, that would make his reviews moot and without cause.

Repeated complaints about abuse(s) was routinely covered over by his oveseers. Surely a money making effort. Just as illegal fines have been imposed on unsuspecting students, who were duped into paying. When they complained OAHI would not offer any reply.

And just one more reason why Nachi gets bigger and better ever day. :nachi:
Thanks Ray, been wanting to vent about that for some time now.

Confession is good for the soul!

At one AGM several years ago when Carl was on the BOD I stood up and asked about the financial situation of OAHI and about accounting methods. Carl stood up with his arms crossed and more or less told me to sit down and mind my own business! The meeting quickly deteriorated to the point where the President came at me to attack me. Fortunately a couple of members stepped between me and him and prevented what was going to be an assualt on me. He was twice my size. But I stood my ground because I am not intimidated. They sure did not like my questions and it was clear the BOD was not prepared to answer to what could only be describe as yet another attempt to keep the members in the dark.

Carl reminded my of Il Duce (Mussolini, the Italian Dictator who would fold his arms across his chest with a smug look of satisfaction).

The AGM that nite was post-poned to another date because they did not have a quorum. It was a pretty volatile night.

To this day the finances and bookkeeping are not in order and many serious questions remain unanswered.

At least OAHI knows how to keep a secret, they even have Board members sign a confidentiality agreement to keep them quiet under threat of lawsuit but thats all muster to intimidate the weak kneed. They are so gullible.

Claude I often wonder why you post things like this you know it is strictly hearsay informtion as does no one any good .

We have no way of knowing if it is true or just you fantising again.

Was this given to you in confidence or is it not public information.?

… Cookie