Electricial Inspectors wanted in IRAQ

To:
Mr.Mike Whitt,
I have thought long and hard about how to answer your sarcastic reply. But it keeps coming back to this … you really don’t deserve a reply!
The bottom line is … I requested some information and I received it!

Here is some food for thought.
Every time that YOU Mike Whitt posts anything on the “Public Section” of the NACHI message board it gets “Googled”.

So… all of your previous posts, and all of the arguments that you have ever entered into are now displayed for the world to see.

• What does that mean to you?

It means that FROM NOW ON… when you apply for a job/position with any company they will Google your name and all of the arguments that you have had on this message board {and there are plenty} will be visible and readily available to the person who is considering hiring you!
And to tell you the truth you have been in some real ugly arguments that were stupid and uncalled for!

I know that when I used to hire someone I not only looked at and verified their resume but I also “Googled” their name and saw how they had conducted themselves on the Internet.

So … you {MIKE WHITT} might want to think about that the next time you try to bait me or ANYONE ELSE into an argument!

• I am Retired, I have nothing to lose, and if I never conduct another inspection or “earn” another dollar for the rest of my life that will not affect my financial situation in any way shape or form.
  • Can you say the same?

I see that on at least two of your Posts you have asked Mr. Tedesco if his position with American Trainco is now open.
[FONT=Times New Roman]Quote MIKE WHITT:[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]One final question;
[size=3]Does this mean that American Trainco will have an opening now?[/size][/FONT]
End Quote:

• Do you REALLY think that if American Trainco came to the Electrical Section of this message and read ALL of your comments that they would hire you?
  • MIKE WHITT, YOU are YOUR own worst enemy!

Think about that the NEXT time that you try to bait someone into an uncalled for and useless argument!

Sorry to hear that!
I am sure the Human Resources at American Trainco will be interested in this thread!

Not AMT but KBR! PS: Ditto on the Cowboy’s questions, thanks for saving me the time!

So Joe…you’re already trying to to get the KBR electricians fired!!! And you’re not even in Iraq yet. Nice job…

I felt as though you was demanding an explanation for someone you knew nothing about as though you owned the web site or something. I also though you was very rude to a female which is something we don’t take kindly to in my neck of the woods

I say what is on my mind and have never cared who heard or read what I have said.

Nothing

What makes you think that I would ever apply for a job? Have you ever thought that I might be wealthy and have no need for work? Ever think that I might own my own company and that I might be the reason a couple of families have food on their table every night?
I don’t plan on asking anyone for anything for the rest of my life. I own everything that sits on these 17 aceres of land including the 11 horses that I feed twice every day. The only thing that I have to pay is the taxes.

My friend without much doubt in my mind I could buy you for what you think you are worth and sell you for what you are really worth and never miss the loss. Yes I can say that I could live comfortably the rest of my life off the dividends I am paid on my holdings. Why do you think that I teach part time? For the money? Not hardly.

I was wondering if Joe is going to Iraq if he is going to work for the company that has caused all the trouble or is he going for American Trainco. Don’t you feel that this is a fair question for one old friend to ask another?
The one thing that I have noticed is that he hasn’t answered.

I was not trying to bait you or anyone else into an argument, I was only making the statement that I thought you were very rude to a lady on this forum and thought you owed her an apology.
See your comments here
I still think that you were very rude to the lady and I still think that you owe her an apology, but it is not for me to force you to do so. It will be your character that brings forth an apology and yes I do make a public effort to apologize when I am wrong.

Hey, I’m feeling a little left out over here. Would someone please tear into me for something too? :twisted:

If you get out of line, I’m sure someone will jump down your throat.:wink:

Marc

I think that it is nothing less than a disgrace that you would post a picture of yourself on a public forum in 2008 when the picture was taken in 1908.

How was this?? :mrgreen:

oh-ohhhh, Joe.

You starting off on the right foot, ayyy?

Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black, pappy. :mrgreen:

Mike,

Why not…Realtor’s do it all the time. 90% of the business cards I receive contain the picture of the Realtor who is at least 10 to 15 years younger on their business card.

Don’t they (Realtor’s) know that the people they are handing their business cards to, aren’t complete idiots.

I guess I am going to have to learn to quote Joe. He seems to edit his posts a lot. What it used to say was, and I’m paraphrasing…Joe was researching with KBR HR about one of my readers who commented in a disparaging way about him. Any guesses as to Joe’s intent there? How to win friends and influence people.

Oh yeah…Joe I got your message that you called. My husband says hello.

Ms Sparky
aka Debbie Crawford

Again, Debbie…I urge you to confer with one of Joe’s more recent targets of stalking and harassment, Paul Abernathy. He has also contracted an attorney.

There are no depths to which Tedesco will not descend to cause harm to anyone who does not acknowledge his imagined superiority.

Thanks for the warning. I guarantee you Joe is insignificant…inconsequential to me. Entertainment at best.

He has shown his true colors and he’s perfectly suited to work for KBR’s Tom Bruni. It’s a match made in Heaven.

Debbie
http://mssparky.com/

In a war zone, a person of Mr. Tedesco’s ilk is very likely to learn the meaning of “fragging”.:wink:

Quote:
So….instead of working for SBH and performing an admirable service for our soldiers and civilians. Joe Tedesco chose to work for KBR.

Once I denounced him publicly, he started harassing me by calling my house.
End Quote:

So… it all boils down to the fact that he chose to work for KBR instead of SBH.:-({|=

What a waste of time and server space…:roll:

http://joetedesco.org/joetedescopicture.jpg

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING!
PLEASE UNDERSTAND that I am not picking a fight with you.
I am NOT taking sides!

With ALL due respect… you are coming across as a “Nut Job”.

The NACHI message board does not need these types of posts / messages.

Please keep your comments and YOUR fights on YOUR website.

I have no stake in this issue… I just do not like to see non members bring their personal fights to OUR message board.

Thank you for your understanding.

Signed, Frank Carrio, CMI 

Certified Master Inspector & Consultant
Certified Commercial Building Inspector
Founder & Current President, New Hampshire State Chapter NACHI
NACHI, State Representative for Legislative Affairs
Retired: ICC Certified Member
Retired: Code Compliance Inspector.
Retired: ASTM Committee Member

I hadn’t planned on posting here anymore. All the inspectors are hired and just waiting to leave and there’s no need to continue this inane banter with Frank Carrio. Then I got this private message from him. I just love literal type A people. They always think that things are just as they appear.

Thanks for playing Frank…it’s been fun.

Are you a moderator?

Debbie

Keep up the good fight, Debbie.

Once they see what they have in Tedesco, I’m certain that KBR will be more than happy to give him back. You should actually consider yourself…and others associated with you…fortunate.

As it has proven true here, and at a variety of other places, time will prove that the guy who enjoyed posting photos of himself in women’s attire on our message board will quickly wear out his welcome, elsewhere. He cannot pretend to be professional for extended and consecutive periods.

Watch and see.

Someone made some very ugly remarks about Ms. Debbie and the flag came from this post

The person who make this remark was afraid to post their name and showed a real lack of character.

This person knows who they were and should they read this I feel that they need to know that in my opinion posting something like what they did to me about someone else only goes to show just how low they crawl to the ground.
Be careful that you don’t get stepped on by an ant.